PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair, easyJet or Buzz - which would you choose and why?

Lavdumperer
17th Jan 2003, 22:01
Let's say you had a 737 type rating with sufficient flight time to qualify for all three airlines above and that all three offered you position on the 737 (300 for Buzz and NG for others). I realize that easyJet has been getting a lot of flack lately due to poor scheduling - but I assume it will improve over time (or risk a crippling strike). So, which airline would you choose and why? I am interested in logical reasons assuming a long career and that all airlines survive and continue into the future...

A. Ryanair

B. easyJet

C. Buzz

Cheers

Caractacus
20th Jan 2003, 08:08
I don't work for any of them but I reckon Buzz is probably the best of the bunch at the moment.

Why? Well we all have an idea of the problems at easyJet and Ryanair. Buzz has its ancestry in Air UK and they were always a good operator. They have just won a battle with KLM and one assumes that they are in strong negotiating position to gain some decent terms and conditions.

Pure conjecture on my part I have to say and I hope all goes well with your job hunt.

737man
20th Jan 2003, 22:09
I fly the 733 for another STN operator but am considering a change. Can you give us any details of the package at BUZZ for 737-300 Captains. Are they taking direct entry Captains?