PDA

View Full Version : Help with Sea King Ferry please

Gunship
16th Jan 2003, 13:53
We are going to ferry a Sea King from ... (somewhere in Midlle East) to West Africa. Anybody knows of a commander on Sea Kings that is willing to fly ? Ours just had a car accident and is ...

All above board and good daily rates apply. Will meet up in London. Only qualified Sea King Cmdrs need apply please. Departure - very soon like in next week ...

Next question? Who can give me more info on survival kit to take along for Cmdr, CoP and Engineer. It will be via Europe but obviously crossing water, bit of jungle and the desert of Morocco to Mauritania.

ANY advise will be great ! Many thanks so far !

Cheers and keep the REVVVSSS up ;)

Gunns

SARBoy Loser
16th Jan 2003, 15:07
I'll go!

send me an e-mail.:)

Hezbollah
16th Jan 2003, 15:24
I may be interested - tried to E-Mail you, but your inbox is full. What's the deal?

SiClick
19th Jan 2003, 10:57
I'd like a little more info, e-mail me

SASless
19th Jan 2003, 11:56
Sat Phone, Portable GPS, American Express, Durex, Chocolate, Whiskey, Nylon Stockings, and lots of non-accountable cash. I was scheduled to do one from Adana, Turkey to Lagos, Nigeria in a Bell 412. The GPS and Sat Phone are very important, the Cash most important.....the other goods are handy. What routing are you planning to utilize ?

Old Man Rotor
19th Jan 2003, 13:35
Oh Sasless.....your such a Tart.

Hope the Nylons and Channel V are in your swag [or are you still wearing those fishnet thingo's]???

That trip..........memories..........!!!!!

Gunship
19th Jan 2003, 15:18
Sorry for my late - reply : Africa and it's power problems / tel lines .. bla - bla ....

I had NO PM's but it seems a few of your's have bounced.

I have received messages from SASLESS, SarBOY and SiClick and Soggyboxers. If I have not mentioned those that I missed please e-mail me on [email protected] for any further enquiries and updates.
Hezbollah pse mail me again nothing received.

Tx for the replies so far ;)

Brgds,

Gunns

SASless
19th Jan 2003, 15:49
Old Man Rotor....

Being a Yank....I can assure you the stockings and perfume are for dash and not for personal use! Now if I were a Kiwi.......

Gunship
19th Jan 2003, 16:37
:o Tip of the day: Clear your SENT MESSAGES on PM as well ... sorry that was the problem :o

Tx for the reply Capt !

Gunship
21st Jan 2003, 22:23
Hi all,

Many tx for all your replies. A PPRUNER that knows EXACTLY about this trip / details contacted me and we are in daily contact.

It shows you the power of PPRUNE - many thanks P !

We unfortunately have a set back as the heli was already dismanteled for shipment (comms gap ;)) and it needs a 400 hr service in a few hours.

Any more info still welcome !

Brgds,

Gunnsss