View Full Version : Contacts for Aviation Assistance

Island_Flyer
16th Jan 2003, 08:59
Any one out there have contact details for Danish company Aviation Assistance? Have searched the web and have come up short. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

TO/GA
16th Jan 2003, 18:36
Aviation Assistance A/S
Solhøjgårdsvej 10
Kbh's Lufth Roskilde
4000 Roskilde
Denmark

Tel +45 46 14 16 00

Hopefully this helps

Island_Flyer
17th Jan 2003, 13:26
Thanks very much for the info TO/GA. I will try give them a call. Does anyone know if they are looking for people?

OSCAR YANKEE
18th Jan 2003, 10:28
As far as I know they are always looking for Commanders for their Citations and on & off for Commanders for their King Air & 1900's. The DFO is Mr. Bent Hansen .

Island_Flyer
20th Jan 2003, 09:16
Thanx Oscar Yankee. Do you have any idea what sort of requirements they want and what there conditions are like for the contracts? How long on and how long off?

OSCAR YANKEE
23rd Jan 2003, 17:42
Well std. requirements are first of all the right to fly Danish registred aircraft - which means a danish or a JAA license, preferably with endorsements for the Citation (2 I think) BE200 and BE1900. While chaps with this profile are somewhat rare, less will probably do it, but everything boils down to the old supply & demand thing.

Std. contracts are for 3-6 months on and then off untill they need you again basically. Some flexibility is expected though. Generally it is a good outfit. Treat them well, and they will treat you well....