PDA

View Full Version : Changes at QF recruiting

661 KTAS
16th Jan 2003, 02:42
G'day Folks,

I believe that Robin Hind is not running recruiting now.....

Who has replaced her ?? Anyone got the fax number for them ??

Any info appriecated !

Thanks.

abroad
16th Jan 2003, 16:45
661 It's been that way for a few months now.
Rumour has it RH will be back around Aprilish.
Capt. Greg Fitzgerald is filling the position last I heard.

;)

RaTa
16th Jan 2003, 23:20
She will be back...........but as Captain RH!:)

mjbow2
29th Jan 2003, 04:44
Anyone have the number for Greg Fitsgerald?

I spoke with someone in Robins office a number of months ago but have since misplaced the number.

I need the list of 'approved' schools to do the bridging courses for Eng Maths and phys etc.....

if anyone has either the ph number to contact robins (ex) office or a copy of that list, I would appreciate it.

many thanks
MJB

Beech Boy
30th Jan 2003, 10:00
Just as a side line: is the Greg Fitzgerald referred to here any relation to Damien Fitzgerald??

abroad
30th Jan 2003, 15:21
mjbow check your privates.
I would suggest giving the generic number a call, if you have a question that stumps them usually they are good at putting you through to someone who knows the answer.
abroad;)

foxtel
30th Jan 2003, 23:19
Why would you want to join Qantas anyway!

qfpaypacket
31st Jan 2003, 04:17
Because it is obviously the best aviation job in Australia. Closely followed by the regionals.

Sperm Bank
31st Jan 2003, 06:07
qfpay..... Good to see a loyal employee. However your "regional" friends working in Virgin may take a considerably different line to yours. Most of them have plenty to say about the regionals. I will leave it up to your imagination as to what they think of them on a general basis. Money, equipment, morale etc! Broad generalisations can be very hard to justify at times.

foxtel
31st Jan 2003, 06:29
Best job in Oz maybe, best job out there, not even close.

EPIRB
31st Jan 2003, 07:58
So Foxtel, I gather you must have flown for Qantas and left for something better?

hoss
31st Jan 2003, 11:24
After all this is a Rumour Network, but word around the campfire is that a 'considerable' amount of Qantaslink Pilots from the 'southern' parts have interviews with VB coming up.

When does the Melbourne base officially open?

Regards, hoss