PDA

View Full Version : Marulatree.com Join and it will help u a lot !

Gunship
15th Jan 2003, 14:08
4HP please keep this one as it is not an advert but I am sure beneficial to everyone.

I am sure I am talking to at least 80% of the African Forum if I ask who is a South African Expat or who works outside SA. That is not even compulsory ... look at this great web site and join up today to chat to your mates, ask questions, get help (on anything) - especially if you are outside SA ... from rugby to visas, you name it , cheap flights - everything ... flying, work in the UK, ... the ONLY thing you must be a South African or an EXPAT ... please keep my "advert" guys as it is really for a good cause ....

Cheers and best regards all ...

www.marulatree.com is where you sign up ... look for me I am there .... oh and the best news : It is FREE !!! :D

Gunship
15th Jan 2003, 20:17
Thanks for those joining so far ... please make use of the marulatree - we all together make it something worthwhile ;)

Gunship
17th Jan 2003, 16:09
:D Just to get your attention (and the post to the top) - remeber www.marulatree.com - join and start posting.
Help with Visa's, immigration, flights, bookings - all for South Africans or ex - South Africans for South Africans and expats. :D

GGG
17th Jan 2003, 20:06
Looks like a great site,joined up.
Thanks.

Gunship
17th Jan 2003, 20:43
GGG, Welcome and make the best of it ... it is great, small and in the growing stages and much better than the other BIG one ... no names ...

4HP I knew I could rely on you for keeping the thread running ..

PS : I know his whereabouts ... rmemebr the post that he wanted a PPRUNE bash in Durbs ... ha ha ha ... my timing was correct to get exposure !

Tx 4 HP in your absence :D:D:D

flyboy6876
11th Apr 2003, 16:25
Guns

Thought I'd bring this back to the top for you.

Great site and great folks. I have a lot of fun on here so come and join up.

Gunship
11th Apr 2003, 17:30
... these days I spend most of my time on www.voetsek.co.uk - on the BOKKETALK side .. - it is an abslute great newsgroup for any South African Sportslover.

Then I also make a point of visiting PPRUNE much more .. :up:

I will - especially for you - spend the weekend on Marulatree - but sportwise I am on VOETSEK :)

Have a great weekend and fly safe ! :p