PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a P3 mate

Soup Dragon
13th Jan 2003, 01:27
Calling Edinburgh based P3 crews.

I'm trying to get a message to the Pommie P3 taco Sqn Ldr who has just left CBR and is relocating to Edinburgh, I think as a squadron XO or Flt Cdr. (Should be enough info there to identify him)

He moved house and didn't give me his new contact details (maybe a hint there). I want to let him know I'll be in town next week for a beer or three. If anyone can get a message to this guy, please ask him to phone Shakey.

Thanks in advance

FishHead
13th Jan 2003, 01:55
Actually, with the number of Pom's in the organisation these days desperately seeking a better life down-under, more info is probably required!

Having said that, if "AL" is close to being his initials, then I have fowarded your request on to him... if not, then some other Pommy bastard will probably have a beer with you instead.

He has actually just started Refresher course, and I can't guarantee that he has his email account up and running just yet...

FH

Soup Dragon
13th Jan 2003, 13:14
Fishead,

Thats the man, thanks mate.

Regards

Soup Dragon

Soup Dragon
18th Jan 2003, 11:21
FishHead et al

It seems the man in question is not online yet. If anybody in PPrune land is in contact with S/L A.L. please can they ask him to contact Shakey. Or can anybody give me a good phone number for the P3 refresher unit. I'm getting desperate coz I've been looking forward to this excuse for a major beer up and I'd hate to miss it.

Here's hoping, thanks all.

ruprecht
19th Jan 2003, 03:20
I'll see if I can find him tomorrow or Tuesday and pass on the message.

ruprecht.

Hugh Jarse
20th Jan 2003, 08:08
Ruprecht,

I'm looking for 'Bino' Barkla (SQNLDR, I think) who recently "returned to the fold". I have lost his contact details due to a catastrophic computer failure and would very much like to get in touch with him. An all round top bloke.

If you see him, please ask him to contact me through this forum.

Regards.

Soup Dragon
20th Jan 2003, 10:51
Thanks Ruprecht, I'd appreciate that.

If you do bump into him can you let him know I'll be in town wednesday night if he's allowed out to play.

Cheers

ruprecht
21st Jan 2003, 02:52
Ruprecht's Reunion Service is up and running!

Hugh, message passed.

Soupy, message passed Wednesday morning.

ruprecht.

Hugh Jarse
21st Jan 2003, 20:49
Thanks, Ruprecht. Much appreciated :D

Soup Dragon
22nd Jan 2003, 23:48
Ruprecht, much appreciated.

Unfortunately he never made contact and so missed out on a serious lager-up. Next time you see him don't pass on a message, just give him a kick in the slats from me.

Thanks again, Soupy