PDA

View Full Version : concorde economy drive ?

essouira
12th Jan 2003, 21:48
I just had my first ever scheduled flight on Concorde (which was brilliantly exciting). However, I have a question for anyone who flies her regularly. People I know who have flown in the past have walked away with all sorts of souvenirs (pens, keyrings, leather notebooks etc) - yet we didn't even get the usual toiletry bag or book about the aircraft. When did this economy drive start ? We flew back first class on a non-supersonic flight and still received all the Molton Brown kit etc. What's the strategy here on BA ? Is it the same on Air France ?

bealine
13th Jan 2003, 08:11
I haven't heard of Concorde being subjected ti an economy drive - but I will make it my business to find out!

christep
14th Jan 2003, 02:39
There have been a number of discussions about this over in the BA forum (in the Miles section) on http://www.flyertalk.com

I think some details on where to write to for some souvenirs post-flight were included and guidance on whether you were more likely to get souvenirs ex-LHR or ex-JFK (I seem to remember the experience was quite different).

bealine
14th Jan 2003, 06:29
Apparently, supply problems have caused some passengers on Concorde flights not to receive gifts. If you make contact with our Customer Relations office and provide evidence of your flight (copies of your old Boarding Card stubs, your PNR (Locator Reference) or provide the date and flight number, I'm sure they'll resolve matters to your satisfaction.

Customer Relations 08457 799 977
Fax 0208 759 4314

Write To

British Airways Customer Relations
P.O. Box 5619
Sudbury
Suffolk
CO10 2PG

I'm really glad you enjoyed the experience - for us BA staff, the return of Concorde was a terrific morale booster and the one Flagship Service which IMHO should never be subjected to economy drives!