View Full Version : babies

glynn-kayes
10th Jan 2003, 19:42
apparently the stork is about to deliver a new baby to man any day now does anyone have idear when its due

Buster the Bear
10th Jan 2003, 22:03
I hope not!

I need the business via Luton, after all, I am on commission. The more visitors to the UK's finest and luverble bear, the more I am given treats, like heating up the polar bears cage in the winter!

I bet Chester Zoo will now get thier first bear and call him Charlie just to cash in my success!

Anyway, off to dig Peat, there is money to be had selling this boggy Irish stuff!

glynn-kayes
10th Jan 2003, 23:36
and youll find plenty of that around the strip they call a runway at egac

VIKING9
11th Jan 2003, 08:25
Buster - the first of 7 maybe ??

nitefiter
11th Jan 2003, 16:55
according to an inside source, babies are also being expected at Bournemouth and Southampton

Buster the Bear
11th Jan 2003, 17:15
Vinking9, hopefully so?

Tower Ranger
11th Jan 2003, 20:57
Hi glyn
Peat is not normally found in City centre locations and is freely available many miles from town in the countryside. If in search of peat bogs I recomend you visit EGAA as its rural location will save you valuable time when going to those bleak boggy outposts...bye for now

Buster the Bear
11th Jan 2003, 23:33
Look, I need babies to keep me in MARMALDE and keep the polar's warm!

Boggy Peat needs the cash, but I need the visitors. The boot of his Foxhall smells evil, then again, so does my cage!!!!

London is the home of cool bear's (Not polar one's) and low cost passengers (Million's of em)! I hope the baby arrives via the 26/08 threshold and not 24 (Left, right) or 06 (Left, right)!

Anyway, Merv from the 'Home Guard' and his sheep will be getting restless, the WARDen's will be after him and me if I dont sign off now.

Good luck Charlie from Chester zoo!