PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Application Form

Adde
10th Jan 2003, 19:27
Two questions about the applicaton form of Qatar Airways:

In the 'Education & Qualification' part one should state one's educational background, but apparently not the name of the school since it doesn't claim about it. Am I wrong?

Finally about the employment history. One should give reason for leaving and I don't know whether they mean my current job or the previous ones I've had?

I feel rather confused!

alicia
14th Jan 2003, 21:20
hello.i dont think u should worry.just tell them when u go along to interview.i cant see them being bothered even if u have one leg.this airline will absolutely recruit anyone.they r desperate for crew because so many of them leave as it is very awful.life in doha is sad.very.they work u to death and if ur face dosnt fit,well u may as well forget it..my only other advice would be to not go
anyway i wish u luck.:p

gulf-crew
14th Jan 2003, 22:44
Adde think twice about QR suggest you search them on this forum and see what people are saying. The choice is yours
did hear that they are having approx 30 resignations per month. Alicia when were you there PM me.

Doha is not that bad a place to live its what you make of it but the airline is another story.

GC:cool:

Adde
15th Jan 2003, 14:03
I did search QR on this forum and read a lot about it.

To be honest I won't let these rumours change my mind. I want to join QR as cabin crew and if I don't like it I could always resign and be one of those 30 resignations.

taba
15th Jan 2003, 14:13
That's a fair comment, but don't ever say you were not warned.
If QR is your "dream" go for it, just don't be too disappointed later!

Adde
15th Jan 2003, 21:36
I won't say I was never warned. I never said QR was my dream and if I get hired it will be an experience. Give some support instead of negative comments! I haven't even left the country yet.

Hong Kong Layover
17th Jan 2003, 13:08
I dont know if u are making the right decision or not,however let me tell u,why make life hell joining QR,when there are lots of other options available? the everything starting from QR CEO down to basics is sick !!!!!!! u are never ever treated like an adult,and u finaly become a common criminal there,in the eyes of QR. ..............SO PLEASE THINK BEFORE U JUMP!

taba
17th Jan 2003, 15:09
Adde, you are being given advice: the above comments are simply facts. You are a young guy and we have all started somewhere. Do not shoot the messenger here. We, in fact, are looking out for you and trying to point you to a better place! If you ask you will get an answer...an honest one!

Adde
17th Jan 2003, 18:41
Yes, I know I am being given advice and I truly appreciate it. Most of you say it's horrible working for Qatar Airways, but there are also people who say it's not horrible at all to work for them. All these different opinions are making me confused and not knowing what to do or believe.

qfmike737
21st Jan 2003, 23:38
All of the guys who sent a post to this forum please PM me!!! I want to know a little bit more about the situation with QR...I have been applying and now i'm a bit worried about everything PLEASE PM ME!

Adde
22nd Jan 2003, 03:51
qrmike737: I tried to message you, but you inbox appears to be full!

qfmike737
22nd Jan 2003, 12:19
Try again Adde PLEASE i have emptied my inbox! :-)

Hong Kong Layover
22nd Jan 2003, 12:39
Qfmike737,

You are useless ha ha ha!!!(just kidding)

Mate,your mail box is full!

empty it,I am waiting to PM you.

Regards,

Hong Kong Layover.

Adde
22nd Jan 2003, 20:02
I tried to message you again, but your inbox is too full. :)