PDA

View Full Version : CSA.... what are they like?

Tolsti
10th Jan 2003, 06:56
Tolsti's off on a course next month and flying CDG-PRG with CSA.

Haven't flown with them before so would appreciate any comments/advice. Will have Saturday evening and all day Sunday free, so any where thats a must to see?

Thanks in advance

atco-matic
10th Jan 2003, 13:16
Flew FRA-PRG with CSA last year and thought they were pretty ordinary. Nothing special, but not awful... just average! Inflight "meal" was a sandwich both ways... crew pleasant enough I suppose, plane tidy enough as it should be for a nearly new 737-500!!

BRUpax
10th Jan 2003, 19:10
Flew BRU-PRG-BRU. Industry average but no complaints or horror stories.

Flame
10th Jan 2003, 20:17
Flew DUB-PRG-DUB about 5 times last year with CSA and I must say I was impressed. Nice service great crew and, i just love the girls uniforms

I see atco-matic was not happy with his sandwich, good job he does not fly in Premier class with Aer Lingus DUB-LHR...because thats all the business passengers get with EI up front

Tolsti
11th Jan 2003, 09:26
thanks all.... just found out it's AF on the way out and CSA on the way back. Flight is only 1hr 40 so food is not such a problem... as long as they have some Czech beer on board that is!!:D

Boss Raptor
15th Jan 2003, 14:39
Good...friendly, clean, comfortable, polite...usually on time...

My choice of carrier to PRG and sometimes on to DXB and BKK...

chippy63
15th Jan 2003, 16:13
I used them quite a lot when I was based in Prague a couple of years ago; quite a decent operation.
If you were a member of their FF programme, it was a pretty automatic upgrade, if space was available. I think that they are in the Air France programme now.
Cabin crew generally helpful to anyone showing an interest in their country, ask them for some tips on the bars and so on. As you will know, Prague was hit by the floods last year, I'm not sure if my favourit haunts are still operating.
Everyone has chosen brews, but I always found Radegast and Krusejovice to be the best, and are widely avalable and cheap.
Have a great time!