PDA

View Full Version : Living without job

micoyam
9th Jan 2003, 17:11
Hello every body
This is the history the so many pilots in this moments.
I DON’T HAVE JOB this situation is hard for me not only because I need money if not because I need fly because for me is like a drug. Like a lot of pilots I’m trying to find a job. Is a very hard work, everyday I send my Application Form to several companies but always have the same answer “ Sorry but you don’t have the type rating in ours aircraft’s “. But lamentably I have the Bae ATP rating and nobody need a pilots with this type doesn’t matter your fly hours and the years of experience. This is a very hard moment for all of us and I would like to tell you if you have a job think a little in your colleges in this hard situation and don’t complain continuously for very little things.
I hope the situation change for all of us .... I hope, because I really need to believe for continuos living

Lu Zuckerman
9th Jan 2003, 19:30
To: micoyam

I would strongly suggest that you post your plight on the Spanish forum. That way you would be “speaking” in your native language to individuals that may be able to help you. I wish you luck.

:)

micoyam
10th Jan 2003, 17:06
To :Lu Zuckerman

Hello my friend When I write I didn’t do it waiting help I just needed to express myself because is very hard for me to live without my drug. Sorry if my message disturb you wasn’t my idea.

Good flies everybody
:confused: