View Full Version : PPL Confuser - extra sheet with it?

Turbsy
20th Aug 2001, 23:58
Hi all,

I purchased the PPL confuser awhile back, and can't remember if there was an extra sheet that came with it or not (I've lost it if there was one), I think it might have been a list of corrections made to certain questions and answers, etc.

I may be wrong, I got it two months ago, I believe the latest edition. Did anyone else who bought it recently get an extra sheet or two with it?

The reason I ask is because of a few e-mails I remembering seeing awhile ago about certain answers which were wrong, I think in the met section, however I may be wrong, just checking since I'm getting my head into the study at the moment.

Thanks,
Best wishes,

S105

GAF4139
21st Aug 2001, 01:21
I bought my PPL Confuser about a month ago. There was no extra sheet. I can only hope they have sorted out any incorrect answers.

GAF4139

Turbsy
21st Aug 2001, 01:49
Hi there,

Thanks for that. It seems then that everything is okay if you didn't get any sheets or documents with it. I'll have a search around through some previous e-mails here at PPrune tomorrow morning to see if I got things mixed up.

If I didn't, maybe the latest version of the PPL Confuser that we have has everything sorted out.

Thanks,
Best regards,

S105

Token Bird
21st Aug 2001, 12:04
Shamrock,

The problem was in the Met section. If you compare the quick answers that come straight after the blank answer sheet, with the explanations that come after those, you will find they are different in the dodgy version. If you do have a dodgy version the answers in the explanation section are correct,

TB

Turbsy
21st Aug 2001, 15:00
Hi Token Bird,

Many thanks for that, really appreciate the info.

The very best regards,
S105