View Full Version : BA GO interview

robinlechfield
5th May 2001, 02:21
Hi,

Can somebody give me more info about The BA GO company culture and Job interview?

Many Thanks

Robin

Mooney
5th May 2001, 13:07
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/Forum57/HTML/000679.html

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/Forum57/HTML/000159.html

:)

robinlechfield
5th May 2001, 21:34
Thank you very much for the links Mooney. I really needed some information.

Is there somebody else with current information about the interview?

Oswald
5th May 2001, 23:05
If your Dad works for BA-you're in. If not, you'll have to do the usual stuff like the rest of us.
:rolleyes:

2XL
6th May 2001, 09:30
It seems that there is very little "useful" information about the interview with Storm/GO-Fly floating around pprune at least.

If you have any recent information or experience could you email me please.

JB007
6th May 2001, 13:08
Try e-mailing [email protected], he's helpful on these sort of things...

Cheers

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.

ADC
6th May 2001, 17:44
Oswald,

Don't talk crap. Everyone comes into go under the same system, irrespective of what their fathers did.

Out of 80 first officers , 4 have Fathers who have worked for BA. I know for a fact that we have turned down othe BA offspring.
So get your facts right before shooting your mouth off.

And I bet our competitiors have similar numbers.

p.s Shouldn't this thread be named 3I-GO interview? :)

[This message has been edited by ADC (edited 06 May 2001).]

Oswald
6th May 2001, 18:53
ooh ADC, handbags at dawn !

Before shooting your mouth off in reply, maybe you should have looked at the smilies that I used.

A wink and some sarcasm. ( cue the obvious reply )

ChocolateStarfish
7th May 2001, 19:15
GO interview v informal, a panel of 3 people fire questions like , have you ever had a conflict in the working environment,how do you define captains authority, MCC stuff, no techy Q's.

Tech paper perf A and Jet ops .
Psycho tests straight forward .
Sim ride : on the 737 make sure your current, they make no allowances, dept out of Gatwick climb 4000, steep turns, track to a beacon on FD, track out and intercept localzer, ILS on FD, then reset for ILS raw data, they give you no power settings, attitudes, help so generally they like wealthy dadies boys only, who have loads o dosh to chuck at practice. You might gather that I bombed it, what a f****er.
Anyway at least I wont be flying with that ADC bloke, sounds like an angry bugger, accident waiting to happen?

Good luck to you all.

Wee Weasley Welshman
8th May 2001, 18:37
Umm, allowances for currency and experience on the sim assessment are made.

My Dad is not rich and I had never flown a commerical sim in my life other than the Trident at Biggin with Raw Data about 4 years prior.

Being familiar with the Gatwick RW26 SID/STAR plates is helpful. I can say no more.

Good luck,