PDA

View Full Version : Any B747 Classic work available?

radartostby
6th Jan 2003, 08:03
Just yesterday, my contract airline sent me/us home on "vacation" because they found, because another contract job fell through unexpectedly, and the people with the right passport got priority, coming in and forcing us out.

This is after the flight ops people brought us in to operate the hajj, and we, at least me, refused other offers of work for the hajj.

I'm ropeable!!!

I think this is 'the straw that........', I/we have had this happen just once to often.

Is there no accounting for loyalty at all, but I guess I've answered my own question.

So, onward,
Does anybody know of any B747 Classic flying work available, I/we are available right now!

Experience level, simulator recency, are all good.

Anybody???

Cheers

Kegbuster
6th Jan 2003, 11:13
Yes Dragonair, operate 3 74 300s Two more coming later this summer. Are recruiting now based MAN. Send your Cv to [email protected] Good luck

411A
6th Jan 2003, 15:59
radartostby

Sad to hear of your situation. There is a company in Prague that plans to operate two B747-200's in pax service, they are recruiting now.
They have contacted friends of mine about positions, but interesting to note that it is a requirement for the prospective employee to provide a ten thousand dollar training bond, in cash up front.

All I can say is...BEWARE.:eek:

If you want more information, send a private message.