PDA

View Full Version : Question for EMIRATES crew

sky^angel
5th Jan 2003, 12:45
I found out today that I have been accepted for first stage interviews with Emirates - due to a mix up I didnt receive this information earlier , the interview is in 5 days !! , does anyone have any tips or advice ?
Many thanks in advance.

cyberkitty
5th Jan 2003, 16:09
which part of aussie are you from? so they have already started the 2003 interview.i sent mine in dec have not gotten any reply from them yet. when do you sent yours?

qfmike737
5th Jan 2003, 22:11
I didn't get one either??? maybe coz i'm only 20 :-(?? Im in Brisbane. Does anyone feel left outz?? :-(

sky^angel
5th Jan 2003, 23:45
I'm in Perth - they are here 10th Jan.
I didnt even realize i had the interview - i got a call from Dubai saying they sent me an email , and i still havent confirmed it :confused: -- still no sign of the email though :( .......... and now only 4 days to get prepared !

btw : dont think it has anything to do with ur age - im 19 , turning 20 in Feb

---> anyone with last minute advice - help !!

Thanks All --> good luck 2 u 2 :)

cyberkitty
6th Jan 2003, 04:20
oh well that is funny....you haven't turn 21 and yet they invite you for the interview?
:confused: i know somebody who make it to the final but was told that they will contact her till she turn 21. as you know, the application you send is computer generated, and they might cancel those under 21 but i think since the a'line is expanding does that mean they don't care abt the age requirement no more?

nickmelb
6th Jan 2003, 05:02
cyberkitty

girlfriend..of..mine..was..accepted..last...august..and..was ...not...
21!She...had..her..21st..bday...in...Dubai..just..after..tra ining.

Go..for..it..guys!..best..of...luck

Nick:p

cyberkitty
6th Jan 2003, 05:46
sky angel....

when did you sent your application?? anybody have the phone number for the recruiment dept in dubai?????

sky^angel
6th Jan 2003, 11:40
- I applied in December
and i havent heard of any specific age restrictions :confused:
i sent my application by post - so whoever received it must have aknowledged my age..