PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for the ex AN boys & girls...

Buster Hyman
4th Jan 2003, 11:19
A certain individual, of dubious loyalty to AN, who returned from whence he came, is in a spot of bother it appears.

Having secured his position back where he came from, after telling all & sundry not to go there, he also got a job in SYD for his "bit on the side". Unfortunately for him, his missus sussed him out, followed him up to SYD on one of his "business trips", and caught the aforementioned individual in the act, so to speak!

Very messy & now costly, it appears.

Wizofoz
4th Jan 2003, 12:31
I think Buster Hyman has gotten quite close enough thank you W

I think you're fighting a losing battle Woomera. The gentleman in question is just a little too identifiable!

That may well be so but it's not happening here, as Kaptin M avers those that need to know know.

one ball
4th Jan 2003, 18:52
see above W

Boeing Belly
4th Jan 2003, 21:46
This could prove to be the best thing that has ever happened to........her:)

Arctaurus
5th Jan 2003, 00:35
see above W

amos2
5th Jan 2003, 09:01
see above W

hoss
5th Jan 2003, 09:30
see above W

Wizofoz
5th Jan 2003, 10:44
Geez Woomera, the cat's out of the bag! Can I have my original post back? Took me HOURS to think of!!

sorry W

Kaptin M
5th Jan 2003, 12:50
Even for those of us who were unacquainted with this gentleman, the obvious inuendos don't need highlighting to the point where PPRuNe is left to "carry the can"!!

Be Reasonable!
Those who NEED to know, KNOW!!

The highlighting of initials -whilst significant to those affected, might appear "amusing" - means ZILCH to "Joe Public".

It's great "to see the chickens come home to roost" for those directly affected.

For those directly unaffected, let's ALL hope that "But for the grace of God............."
]
Sui Generis" :)

Thank you Kaptin M, W

luna landing
5th Jan 2003, 17:24
hmmm, maybe there is a God!!

but she is not Woomera. :)

SOPS
6th Jan 2003, 01:47
Well now this gets interesting

TIMMEEEE
6th Jan 2003, 02:14
Just to be politically correct did she happen to be a one-eyed aboriginal lesbian with a speech impediment?

She would had to have all of the above handicaps to even consider such a thing!....Errrrrrrrrr blech!!
You'd need all those handouts and government grants to get by after the missus is finished with him.

Divorce + pi$$ed off missus = OUCH!!!

mustafagander
6th Jan 2003, 04:13
Ah yes.

Divorce :- The screwing you get for the screwing you got. :D

amos2
6th Jan 2003, 07:00
Do you think that M and W are becoming an item? :D

Fission
6th Jan 2003, 12:35
Well, I have no idea who is being talked about, or really in which context, but I have to admit that Woomera's censoring makes the whole thread more interesting that anything I've read in the last couple of days.

It has about the same substance as Seinfeld, the 'Zipit' comic elements from Austin Powers, with the destructive power of Kim Jong II (well, if it gets as far as Lawyerville)

Thanks guys - keep it coming !

Maybe this could be a series....

Fizzzz:D

jtr
6th Jan 2003, 13:09
Woomera, it is intriguing that you censor so many of the above posts, but allow TIMMEEE to infer that being of a certain ethnic background, our sexual preference, is a handicap. Class action on behalf of those libeled might also be a concern if we are going to be so uptight.

Woomera
6th Jan 2003, 14:03
What the..............?

Geez someone was talking about irony somewhere round here the other day.

Subtlety is something that seems to be missing nowadays.

It seems like every one has to use a 9lb (4.090909090909Kg) sledge hammer when an upholstery tack hammer would do.:rolleyes:

TIMMEEEE
6th Jan 2003, 20:31
JTR - loosen up and enjoy a joke when you see it girl!

Ever heard of that strange concept known as humour JTR?

What was it said about a 9 lb sledgehammer when an upholstery tackhammer would do the trick?

How do you know JTR that I'm not female, of an ethnic origin, handicapped or a lesbian myself (sorry - heterosexually challenged!).
Morelikely the sledgehammer being used to kill ants!

Chill out JTR and remember, the world has had just about enough of all that political correctness crap and the rent-a-crowd types we see at WTO conferences!

Besides, I thought it was a "treasure" of a thread!

Besides, I cant have you think badly of me when Im just sexist, rascist and materialistic!
Thats my handicap (excuse) and I'm sticking to it.

PT6
6th Jan 2003, 20:53
And I thought this was an Aviation Forum. Topics like this are simply muck raking. Charatcter assasination should be carried out elsewhere.

Those who partake in this type of slander need to get a life as the personal life of individuals should not be the subject of this type of abuse. If it were you, and many pilots could be accused of same, how would you like it?

Time for some professionalism and maturity I think!

Arctaurus
6th Jan 2003, 21:03
PT 6

A bit rich and self righteous on your part.

I didn't see the same sort of comments by you when Slasher et al were demonstrating their literary low points in this forum on "that topic".

Buster Hyman
6th Jan 2003, 23:00
PT6. If you had your life affected by "William Shatner", like so many AN crews did, you'd never understand how sweet it is!!! ;)

GT-R
6th Jan 2003, 23:16
If ever there was a reason to drop the first P from PPRUNE this thread is it.

Woomera
7th Jan 2003, 00:53
Perhaps I should have shifted it to Aircrew Notices, but it is nonetheless an interesting lesson to us all in the matter of
"hubris"

The coercive sanction brigade has been mustered.

Points been made, some nerves touched it seems, nothing further to be added.

Click. W