PDA

View Full Version : PNG : Mini-bash in Port Moresby

OzExpat
2nd Jan 2003, 15:58
There'll be quite a few folks who know my good mate taildragger. He's informed me of his plans to invade PNG, on the following itinerary...

QF381 ... THU 3 APR 2003 ... ETD 1200 ... FM CNS ... TO POM ... ETA 1325
QF382 ... SUN 6 APR 2003 ... ETD 1825 ... FM POM ... TO CNS ... ETA 1950
This event calls for a few convivials at Ted Kennedy's Aero Club Bar. The fomat will be strictly informal, in keeping with long established tradition in PNG. Assembly is likely to commence anytime (Melanesian Taim :D ) on or after 16:30 hours on the Thursday and Friday, with the weekend likely to produce an all-day event on Saturday and a pretty long farewell sesh on the Sunday.

Just turn up whenever you can! :)

This is a duplication of the same post in the Bashes Forum (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76904), for the convenience of those who might not otherwise check that forum. I would be most grateful if responses are posted to the thread with the same title in the Bashes Forum, for simplicity.

Taildragger can't get into PPRuNe at present, due to a technical glitch with his computer, so he might not respond to posts for a while. In the meantime, I will try to respond to any post that needs a reply.

tinpis
6th Jan 2003, 05:08
Not a lot of takers here Oz.
One of the reasons folks go to bashes is the forlorn hope they may get laid.
Getting laid out in a pine box with a machete in yer nut doesnt have the same appeal somehow.
Best of luck.

OzExpat
7th Jan 2003, 02:14
I confess that it's been quite a while since I got laid in Port Morbid mate, but I wouldn't have thought it was impossible these days... :D Maybe we can all get by with a standard p!ssup instead? ;)

the wizard of auz
7th Jan 2003, 08:18
and then try......standards being lower and all that (where did I put them bourbon goggles):D
Although from what I hear, you would be puting yer life at risk........or ya pecker at the least.

Highbypass
8th Jan 2003, 11:03
Forgive me but I thought this thread was about a small Leyland car that got beaten up.............seeyuz.......................H:cool:

Woomera
8th Jan 2003, 11:48
Stay safe and have a good one.:D