PDA

View Full Version : New helicopter magazine

RotorPilot
31st Dec 2002, 18:45
Somebody posted a message about a new helicopter magazine and an email address to ask for a free copy.

I can't find that post anymore and would like to ask for a copy. Can the person that posted it send a private message or email me, please ?

RP

widgeon
31st Dec 2002, 22:03
http://www.canadianaviation.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000784

Yer getting your forums in a twist , my copy arrived today , thanks Mike ,
E mail is

[email protected]

Lu Zuckerman
31st Dec 2002, 23:43
I made a post about Vertical and it seems to have been taken off. What is interesting about this magazine is that two of our own contributors are on the editorial staff. Paco and Helo Teacher.

:cool:

widgeon
1st Jan 2003, 16:13
I have not noticed Paco's posts lately , is he away from a computer . I hope this mag does well the others have become just a mouthpiece for the OEM's.

RotorPilot
2nd Jan 2003, 22:28
Hi widgeon and Lu Zuckerman

Thank you very much for your help, really appreciate.

All the best
RP

paco
5th Jan 2003, 18:29
Hi Lu

I'm not always near a computer hence the lack of posts, but I'm still lurking.

Yes, I have the safety column in Mike's new mag, plus the odd article or two.

If there are any safety issues you guys think need mentioning, I woud be glad to hear about them.

Phil

KENNYR
6th Jan 2003, 19:09
Hi Phil, Mike and Widgeon. Just got my copy of the premiere edition. What an excellent magazine. I am just about to e-mail for a subscription. As it turns out, I could have driven 30 minutes and picked a copy up at the publishers! That would be about 40 minutes for you Widgeon.

Keep up the high standards and I am sure your magazine will be a huge success.

Everyone else out there look at www.verticalmag.com and make up your own mind.

P.S. Just talked to Mike on the bone, helluva nice fellow. Might try and contribute myself.

paco
7th Jan 2003, 17:45
Glad u like it - we're aiming for articles with a bit of meat in them! Someone said it was a "three trips to the can" job!

Phil

md 600 driver
8th Jan 2003, 15:33
shame if you live in the uk

you cant have
it it cant be sent out of their country
wherever that is

never mind tried anyway
regards steve