View Full Version : Bahrain get-together (mini Bash...)

Nightrider
31st Dec 2002, 14:57
Anyone up for a PPRuNer evening in Bahrain?

How about a drop-in at the Country Club off Budayah Highway on the 15th after 18:00 LT...

No reservations are required, it is quiet there anyway, so we may be able to change that...

Map and discription are available upon request.

TAF Oscar
1st Jan 2003, 14:47
schedule looks OK .... count me in :D

Speedbrake Lever
2nd Jan 2003, 11:12
Nightrider

Well 15th is a bit away yet you may have your card hand dealt already but lots of us still only know till the 10th but no doubt some will get back to you closer to the day,

S.L.

Nightrider
3rd Jan 2003, 14:30
Good point.
i did not make any reservations, as said, the place is not crowded, and if my roster (what the h... is that anyway...) does not change, I will be there anyway.
With the tremendeous amount of other interesting thngs to do, we may meet at any other day as well...
:D :D :D

sirwa69
5th Jan 2003, 06:17
Got to go out on a company picnic! that evening but might try and drop in for one around 1800ish
Which bar in the CC?

:D

GULFPILOT76
5th Jan 2003, 14:11
Sounds like a 'jolly' good idea, but how come you guys know their schedules yet. What am I doing wrong?

Greetings, GP76

Nightrider
5th Jan 2003, 14:56
Sirwa, shall we start at the Brennigans first? There is ample space for the huge PPRuNer community....:D :D
Any other suggestions are very much appreciated...

Gulfpilot....my roster shows 365 days standby...with changes of 4 hours notice...now that helps to plan life...

Nightrider
9th Jan 2003, 06:21
Just to bring it back to the top again, no further suggestions received so far, looking forward to a nice evening...
Enjoy the weather while Europe converts to an ice-box...