PDA

View Full Version : Instructors/Training Captains

Old Man Rotor
29th Dec 2002, 09:35
At the tale end of an existing thread I asked our friendly Moderator to investigate the possibilities of having a permanent thread for those chaps and ladies that spend their time as Instructors or Training Captains..........but looking at the weather in the UK lately, he is probably still in hiberation!!!!!

Is there a place for such a forum...perhaps a sub forum of Rotorheads...???

I would be very supportive of such a cross flow of information.......the sharing of techniques..........the do's and don'ts..........learning for the old and wise and generally expanding on a very critical aspect of our profession.

Drop me a line as to your views, and if there is support.......I will put the thumb screws on Mr Mod...!!!

Happy New Year bye the way.....!

Whirlybird
29th Dec 2002, 10:32
Do you need a separate forum/subforum? Apart from instructors/training captains, Rotorheads seems to be frequented by a fair number of wannabe instructors, ex-instructors, sometime instructors, PPLs and others who would probably all find any discussion on such topics useful. Please start a thread on any of the subjects you mentioned; I for one will read it!