PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew

Adde
28th Dec 2002, 23:35
Does anybody know how one should apply to Kuwait Airways as cabin crew? I tried to find application form on their homepage, but I couldn't find any.

By the way, do they recruit male cabin crew who are not GCC nationals?

meisu2000
14th Feb 2003, 09:48
You can apply it by sending your CV and full-lenght photo and one 2-inches photo to the airline's office. For in my country, there is a recruitment advertisement launched on November last year but up to now, there is anyone be contacted from the airline. It's maybe because of the situation in the Middle East. Therefore,the applicants are still waiting the call from the airline. ;)

The airline just want the female cabin crew from my country.:D

alicia
14th Feb 2003, 11:27
Hi Adde, i thought u had a job with EK? Have u heard anything more from them? and also the qatar airways thing? anyway good luck!:D

Adde
14th Feb 2003, 14:22
Yes, but I wrote this message about Kuwait Airways over a month ago! My interview with Emirates went very well and wasn't as horrible as I had imagined it would be. :)

I spoke to them a few days ago. My training begins shortly. How is everything with you?

taba
14th Feb 2003, 16:33
So no more " wonderful QR "...

Congrats! When do you start? Who interviwed you by the way?

Cheers

Taba!

cyberkitty
14th Feb 2003, 17:28
hi adde..

EK went over to sweden to conduct the interview? So when are you going to Dubai?:D

Adde
14th Feb 2003, 18:59
cyberkitty: No, Emirates didn't come to Sweden. They did have a walkin interview in Stockholm about half a year ago. Emirates also had a walkin interview in Helsinki Tuesday 11th. Many people from entire Scandinavia were present at it.

taba: I still feel positive about Qatar Airways. They interviewers were Sonia and Yasser. Emirates said when I spoke with them they would get back to me next when. By then I know when I start.

'next when' should be next week.

alicia
14th Feb 2003, 21:06
hello Adde,u say that u have training starting shortly with EK? then may i ask why u are still hopefull for Qatar? if u have the job with EK THEN GO FOR IT!!! what are u still bothered about QR for? if they told u when u start training then u very obviously have a job with them! dont even give Qatar a second thought...if i had a choice between the two i know which id go for...:p

taba
14th Feb 2003, 22:58
adde, to be honest, i think you are misleading people here!

like alicia says, why the interest in QR? EK is the obvious choice!

Kuwait Airways won't take you unless you are arabic or speak arabic unless that has changed!

adde, time to be honest...EK or QR...which do YOU think!

Adde
15th Feb 2003, 10:40
I asked questions about Qatar Airways before I received my message from Emirates. My question about Kuwait Airways was asked by the end of December. Is there something wrong with that?

And if I am misleading people, I apologize.

taba
15th Feb 2003, 23:46
and u wonder why people ignore your posts!???