PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook Cabin Crew Uniform

Ianj
27th Dec 2002, 11:51
Hi!

I have been searching over the net for a picture of the Thomas Cook Airlines Cabin Crew uniform, but can not find it anywhere!!! I know it has been launched!

If anybody knows where I can find it, or what it looks like please let me know thanks,

Ian

:D

Using Rsv fuel
27th Dec 2002, 21:00
Hi!

At the belgian branch of Thomas Cook, everybody wears a Lufthansa/Condor uniform (Guess why? :) ), small differences on the wings (TC logo), the ties and scarfs are different too.

Hope this helps!

dejvu
28th Dec 2002, 00:57
funny to wear lufthansa uniform

Ianj
28th Dec 2002, 08:30
Thanks for your help guys! The reason why I want to know is I am soon to hear if I have been offered a position with them as CC.

The guy at TCX told me they would be having a new uniform, which was needed, I really thought that the JMC uniform was erm distasteful, no ofense!

Thanks again,

Ian ;)

dejvu
28th Dec 2002, 10:27
mmm why?
i really like lufthansa guys :) they r all handsome and gooodlooking with uniforms :P
hehehe sorry not a fetish but just j'adore German :)

DEH
29th Dec 2002, 15:01
Ianj

Re TCX uniform.

All crew have been fitted. Due to receive it in Feb to go live on 31 March.

Thought you were very diplomatic regarding comments on current uniform. Can't wait to get rid of it..............like most of JMC boys!
It's not the most masculine colour.

TCX one is predominantely navy blue with waistcoat, also choice of different jacket and trousers. Looking forward to wearing it.

Good luck with the job.

"Long live the dog":)