PDA

View Full Version : SAA Cabin Crew Uniform

Warlock2000
26th Dec 2002, 10:07
Saw a SAA cabin crew slouching through a major European airport last night on their way to the flight. Geez did they look a sight for sorry eyes!

What on earth possed them to go from an elegant, professional looking uniform to what they wearing now? In my opinion a very untasteful shade of babalaas blue. :eek: :( :eek:

BAKELA
27th Dec 2002, 07:38
W2000,

You can be glad you did not hear the comments from both the cabin crews and the pax on SAA/SAX/Link when the new uniforms were introduced! :o

Of course, the laugh continues. Maybe SAA should take some hints from someone like Emirates!

Rotorhead
27th Dec 2002, 17:57
But boy do they ride up nicely if the girls bend or stretch in any direction - ask any one of them they cannot stand the darn things.:D

Gunship
28th Dec 2002, 08:11
I have not heard one crew member liking the new uniforms. Surely they should have had an input ? Uhmm ok wait that is to logical ... ok so why change it ... no Gunsss too logical as well !

I just luvvv Cathay and Singapore Airlines's cabin crew uniforms.
I swear they only employ hosties with perfect nails ... :D

The Claw
28th Dec 2002, 09:43
I believe that the new uniform stinks.............no seriously apparently when new it has a really bad smell!? :)

Gunship
28th Dec 2002, 10:17
Yes Claw - yes boet ... seriously ... ha ha ha :D

.. had a good chuckle on that one :D

WildFrequency
28th Dec 2002, 14:56
Yeah, our poor hosties are only complaining about the new uniforms, to hot, to tight (personally have no complaints with that though!!), cannot be cleaned at home, dry cleaning only! Also they have two different pairs of shoes to carry with them, one to wear onboard, the other to wear going to the aircraft! Two different waistcoat/jacket type things as well! Must admit the blue does not really bother me. And have to agree with Rotorhead, the poor girls cannot move freely at all the uniforms :D