PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways Safety Demonstration

Adde
24th Dec 2002, 23:05
Does anyone know if the safety demonstration on Qatar Airways flights are shown on monitors or performed by the cabin crew?

Thank you.
/Adde

liquidhockey
24th Dec 2002, 23:40
ALSO i would like to know this for Britannia airways in the UK too please

Thanks
Dave

Floaty
25th Dec 2002, 14:44
Sorry guys.... but may I ask you why you care about that?? Would that make any difference to the way you would perform? I can't quite understand what your point is here... would you mind explaining your concern??

Mrs. FloatJockey :D

taba
25th Dec 2002, 18:32
QR is vid!

Adde, empty your mailbox!

Adde
25th Dec 2002, 20:27
Floaty: Interesting to know. Especially if you want to be cabin crew. It doesn't matter how it's performed. At least it doesn't to me.

taba: I've cleaned it. What did you mean by QR is vid?

Found a good photograph of Noel Forgeard, the CEO of QR and crew (http://www.airbus.com/MultimediaElements/879.jpg)

Floaty
26th Dec 2002, 21:24
Adde, "QR is vid" probabily means "Qatar Airways uses videos"...

Bye!

Mrs. FloatJockey :D

cabinboy
27th Dec 2002, 06:45
FYI - some airlines play a video and have the cabin crew demonstrating at the same time - i.e - qantas ( i think that this method is the best )

On a recent flight with TG ( thai ) i noticed that they only played a video and i felt that it was not sufficient enough.

flitegirl
27th Dec 2002, 09:55
QR is Video

Someone told me the man looks kind of scarey too!!!:D

taba
27th Dec 2002, 12:57
Yep, it's an animated video and sadly the main character looks a bit like the snake known as S.Karuananayake!

goatgirl
31st Dec 2002, 12:03
Yes QR is video

The new video with the SriLankan snake lookalike was introduced after the first A330 came this spring.

It's true the guy is creepy + scary, but on the previous one the characters were copied on Colonel Gaddaffi and Lara Croft!!

At least a certain diminutive power freak didn't model for the vid himself............altho he likes to stick his nose into everything else at QR.............

Hong Kong Layover
19th Jan 2003, 12:14
Taba,
not only the main snake caracter,the part you missed has been the latest never ending video introdused since you left.

hasnt anybody seen the skinny oryx running about the screen at the start of the demonstration?

Doesnt that oryx remind of you guys of CEO AAB? ha ha !!

Taba, a must see !!!

alicia
19th Jan 2003, 16:01
hi guys i just had a look at the picture of AAB.how funny...hes one ugly skinny mother f****r!! in reply to britannia video...they always use a video,only a manuel demo if one of the screens dosnt work.or on a wednesday some vigilent no1 s will request you do a manuel...this is unusual though.why are you bothered by them? :) :D ;)