PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-mas

perceval
22nd Dec 2002, 14:57
To you all African aviators and the others too, I wish you a Happy christmas , prosperous new year and a lot of flying in those blue and white skyes . :cool: :cool: :cool:

B Sousa
22nd Dec 2002, 15:48
Christmas in Kenya. That would be different.......Me Im going to fly tourists around the Caribbean on Christmas day. Hopefully they will see my plight and tip me gratiously............
So Tuskers up, hope all have a better year next year...

Pontius' Pilot
23rd Dec 2002, 03:24
B Sousa you're lucky I'm doing a freight run on Christams day out here in the Indian Ocean. Then I'm blessed with a flight to Frankfurt the next day to do a rating test!! Guess there are a lot worse off than me.

Anyway Happy Christmas to everyone.

walkertonio
23rd Dec 2002, 12:15
Hi all

Merry X-mas !!

Where are you from perceval, i have got same family name as you ?

Byebye

Rat Catcher
24th Dec 2002, 19:06
Merry Xmas one and all!
Hey Percy, nice wx in the Mara today n'est pas mon ami?:confused: :eek: :D

Gunship
25th Dec 2002, 13:25
Merry Xmass to all the flyers out there - thinkin of you guys today !
Cheers from Ground Zero ... another braai, another bottle of .. no will make a change ... beer - yes Beer - Ice Cold Windhoek Lager ;) Have gr8 one !

4HolerPoler
25th Dec 2002, 21:57
Likewise; I hope that as many as possible of you guys & girls were with your families & loved ones.

Seasons greetings & goodwill.

4HP

Paddle Steamer
27th Dec 2002, 06:55
Hi there to all the regular forum contributors.

A wish for a great christmas season and a Real New Year. Not same old, same old, but a refreshing change.

My thanks to Gunship for making this forum a more "interesting" read than it has been. I have had my fair share of TASSIES and man it is rough stuff but when the need for the "OS BLOOD" arrives then tassies will suffice.

My thanks to 4HP for allowing the forum to flow and move and for starting some threads that ask some very pertinent questions.

And to all the others like me who post occasionally, thanks for the 2 cents worth.

Where I am at the moment , wine like "two oceans" costs 140 erre and so am a bit reluctant to indulge tooooo much.
But the Tiger does bite a little.
Cheers:)

shenzi_rubani_HTAR
2nd Jan 2003, 15:11
Percival,
Yea yea, I miss those blue skies! Thanks bro....
Looks like My bashing around the ice near NYC ain't quite the same!
At least it gets blue at 45,000!
Rock On