PDA

View Full Version : Reply to Pitch n break/ re qf nepotism

shaablamm
21st Dec 2002, 02:19
Aside from the fact that Woomera rightly closed my Nepotism post for various reasons I missed out on the chance to reply to your post, PITCHNBREAK, re your uncalled for attack on myself. If you bothered to read the whole story you may have got half the facts right.

Firstly I do not have any children and the person in point wasn't related to me in anyway. Read the initial posts, although why you would care too I don't know.

Secondly as per usual it is always people like yourself that continue to try and analyze who is who in the zoo. You're way off target with your assumption of where I live and the region I work in let alone who you think I am. You would do better to post a reply on the subject.

At least get your facts right before you go shooting your mouth off with obvious anger about something that you so obviously know nothing about. Either that or try and come up with something a little more constructive to the topic in hand.

Further to the actual topic, I would like to thank the people that replied constructively although the discussion more often than not did go off on a tangent. It was a topic of interest to me, like most topics put up for comment by everyone and therefore people like pitchnbreak need not comment in such an abrasive way, it's uncalled for and not to mention boring.

Sorry Woomera for no doubt starting something here, feel free to put a lock on it now if you like.... ;-)

Cheers everyone and Have a good New Year................:

Woomera
21st Dec 2002, 06:01
Further to the actual topic, I would like to thank the people that replied constructively although the discussion more often than not did go off on a tangent. It was a topic of interest to me, like most topics put up for comment by everyone and therefore people like pitchnbreak need not comment in such an abrasive way, it's uncalled for and not to mention boring.

Quite so, thank you and WILCO :D