PDA

View Full Version : Season's greetings

CR2
20th Dec 2002, 07:30
Well folks, it's that time of year again - the festive season, and for us, the busiest season.

I just want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

To those of you who will have this period off, spare a thought for those who will be keeping the logistics chain working. I know many off you will be flying/loading-offloading something somewhere.

While I'm at it, thought I'd just mention that it's a pleasure to moderate this forum. That pleasure comes from all of YOU , who make my job here pretty easy.

Best regards
CR2

acmi48
20th Dec 2002, 08:32
job...??- any word on the pay and conditions,annual vacation,reduced rate travel,productivity sharing,medical coverage,company pension scheme,housing and transportation..
;) ..well done tho for the year..

CR2
20th Dec 2002, 10:00
Pay and conditions??

http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif

Nopax,thanx
20th Dec 2002, 13:22
We're all so well-mannered 'cos we don't have any pax to teach us rude behaviour.....

You have a good 'un too, Mr.Mod ;)

Flip Flop Flyer
20th Dec 2002, 13:33
There will be no mentioning the "P" word here, we're into boxes and stuff :D

You enjoy X-Mas and New Year too Mr. Moderator, looking forward to many more fine discussions on this board.

PS
Anyone jumping or operating the BCS3133 up to CPH on Sunday? I'll be the slighly drunken jumpseater wearing the funny hat, dying to have a smoke :p
I will stock a few brewskies in my bag (they are technically intended for me mom and dad, but they won't notice a few gone missing) and will gladly share a couple with a fellow jumpseater. If you're operating, I'll just breath heavily in your general direction so you can at least get a "sniff" of the goodies.

Be good all.

Mert
21st Dec 2002, 00:25
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Holidays,and best wishes to you and yours in the new year. There, that should be enough words for the silly software to think I said something worth posting.

:p

Buster Hyman
21st Dec 2002, 12:36
May all your cargo be containerised and your tail posts greasy! May all your loads trim first time & your offloads be easy.

May your company see your value & managers leave you alone. May you never need to work late, so you can give your dog a bone!

:D

Flypuppy
23rd Dec 2002, 16:59
Just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a pleasant peaceful and fruitful New Year.

Xenia
24th Dec 2002, 19:11
Merry X-mas and a happy 2003 to all my freight dogs friends http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/reindeer.gif http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/santa_2.gif
Happy landings
Xenia

Fonck
25th Dec 2002, 11:09
Merry X-mas to you, all the best :p :p

See you somewhere...In the CGN first class lounge:mad: :mad:

rnobson
25th Dec 2002, 17:32
Hi Mert have yu been around here much >>??? Happy Christmas to all in fr8 quiet DEC ehh???

AF1
26th Dec 2002, 10:35
Happy Christmas and a pleasant New Year to all our colleagues in the fr8ers from your friends in ATC. Best wishes! :D

Flypuppy
26th Dec 2002, 23:43
Happy Turkey Curry!

CR2
27th Dec 2002, 10:18
ugghhh pups. Next one who mentions turkey gets warning points.