PDA

View Full Version : qantaslink recruitment

The Spin Doctor
19th Dec 2002, 04:31
Heard rumours they are interviewing for Brisbane base,B717 operation, is it true? if not anyone heard of any interviews happenning, other cities.

flightboi
22nd Dec 2002, 06:20
Hi there Doc,

I know they are about to do another recruitment, but for what bases i don't know. I rang and spoke to them on thurs. Spoke to a lovely girl in HR who tells me that they will be doing another intake early next year but when, i don't know. She encouraged me to apply before the new year. I applied on-line that day and am just waiting for confirmation for that. They seem to be alittle more organised now. I went through their group interview back in March this year but did'nt make it through and had to wait 6 months to re-apply. If i was you, i'd apply on-line now and get in early
Hope this helps.
flightboi

ditzyboy
24th Dec 2002, 06:54
Brisbane base for new FAs? Tell 'em they're dreamin'......

There is a list miles long of FAs wanting transfers to BNE. I don't think they would be recruiting for a BNE base. Seriously there is all the ex Impulse BNE girls, then there's the current OOL crew, then the ones that were in OOL but now elsewhere, then there's everyone else who wants to get up there! Patience is a virtue :D