PDA

View Full Version : *help*

Flyboybrad
18th Dec 2002, 18:50
Hello Every1

Im 18 years old and have a Britania Interview comming up in a few weeks. The job as cabin crew would mean soo much to me as aviation is what I live for. Im currently 1/2 way through my PPL and hoping to become a commercial pilot in the not so distant future. Im really worried that my age will make them jump to a negative conclusion. Does anyone else think my age will come into play? I have a baby face (so Im told:) ) but im really gonna try and give it my all for the interview. If I get the job I will be based at Gatwick. Id also love to know what the recruitment days like, what and what not to do ect. People i need urgent info....Im cracking up over this, it means sooo much to me!.....I am a sane guy tho...;)

Many thanks
Brad x

blue cheese
19th Dec 2002, 00:45
Hi FLy,

I have no experience with britania.... just want to wish you good luck ;)

baboy
19th Dec 2002, 10:21
Hi flyboy

Dont worry about the age. I started working for a airline when I was 19, and there were some that were 18 on my course.Its not age they really look at, its how you come across and how well you interact with others and if you work well in a team. Just be yourself and smile loads.
Good luck with the interview.

Flyboybrad
19th Dec 2002, 11:09
Hey

thanks very much for the info. I was wondering what sorta things they get you doing on the day? does any one have any strange/funny stories from an aircrew interview?

thanx Brad

IFTB
20th Dec 2002, 14:25
Why should someone for whom ""it means sooo much......"" suddenly want to hear "" any strange/funny stories from an aircrew interview "" ???? :eek: :eek:

Sounds a little un-serious to me.
But there again, what do I know, another tread with funny stories maybe makes "good" reading.

AtlanticAngel
20th Dec 2002, 15:16
Hi Brad

I sent you a message which I hope is of some help. Check your private messages.

All The Best
Take Care
Lou

FastJet Wannabe
21st Dec 2002, 09:07
Brad,

Check your e-mail mate.

FJW.