PDA

View Full Version : No Fly Bow-tie

IFF
18th Dec 2002, 13:14
Apparently~ everyones suspicions of a person who wears a bow tie have been confirmed. Their absence at the pointy end of the companys new jet acquisition has been noted around Oz but not yet commented on, well not in the public forum but certainly at a few BBQlds.;)

Complex Toggle Switch
18th Dec 2002, 14:36
Have confirmed the above that some wally was told not to bother turning up for sim check in Seoul. Pity the CR lesson was not heeded, as sprouted! Best wishes to all, tough **** to those concerned!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

alidad
18th Dec 2002, 23:37
Have it from a reliable source that the Said WALLY has:

1. been employed secretly by Ansett and NOT directly by Skywest for about 2 years, and has therefore been on short term contract since the change over (even the AFAP can't help ya son...)

2. tried to alter the pilot meal allowances under the guise of "Air New Zealand has told me to do this" so as to gain a performance bonus"

There are MANY people in MANY parts of this industry who have been touched by the bow tie, and have not forgotten such treatment such as the illegal splitting of the Skywest seniority list. What's that old adage- "don't treat on F/O's toes on the way up because they may one day catch you on the way down.

Well MATE the time has come..................... :mad:

MU2
24th Dec 2002, 03:32
Yes i must agree, the only thing i can say, is it could not have happened to a nicer chap. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE END RESULT.

flyingfox
25th Dec 2002, 14:21
:rolleyes: Does anyone know how their other F100 sim candidates have fared?

MU2
26th Dec 2002, 23:44
YES, NO PROB'S SO FAR.

flyingfox
27th Dec 2002, 11:48
Don't write the bow-tie man off yet as he will have undoubtedly already planned his recovery moves. When it comes to self interest, this character is without peer.

MU2
28th Dec 2002, 11:32
Well he had better have new plans for down the track, because i hear things are not rosy at home for him....

Bendt
30th Dec 2002, 02:36
Well, said person is obviously not well liked but what does this mean for XR. A replacement maybe????;)

redneckington
30th Dec 2002, 11:58
I think you may find all this is a result of bad timing. The F100 implementation coincided with an XR directive for staff to use excessive annual leave. Was silly to send a man on all this training then for him to go on annual leave - such a waste.

flyingfox
2nd Jan 2003, 01:10
Redneckington. You'd better get yourself a bow tie! No doubt about it!