PDA

View Full Version : Big Man In Red Cheats Casa in IFR Renewal!!!

Sheep Guts
17th Dec 2002, 23:07
SANTA NEARLY FAILS IFR CHECK BEFORE XMAS 2002!

Reuters AAP" Santa, who had been advised that his rating had expired, is beleived to have swindled the CASA ATOs into an Automatic renewal.THE BIG MAN IN RED who has allegedly a BMI problem( 45-49) aswell, passed is 2002nd renewall no problems reported a CASA official. When the Official was asked why does Santa have so many renewals when CASA had only been in existence for 50-60 Years, his reply was " We have made his qualifications retro active""

Bloody amazing news really, if they can do it for him, maybe I have half a chance..;)

I only just came on this news, if any other people get any more info on this sensational breaking story , the more the Merrier..

Have Joyful One
HOHOHOHO!!!

REGARDS
SHEEP

P.S. Had a few nips a me favourite poison so, got carried away a bit:cool: :cool:

High Altitude
18th Dec 2002, 01:04
The Big Red Fella should be allowed to get away with it.... After all when you have the right connections you don't need to go by the book.....

Cheers Santa, just a reminder to you that here in Darwin we have no Chimneys but we do leave a nice cold stubby of VB out for ya...

Ahhhhh Chrissy.....

Remeber when you dressed up a Santa Sheepie.......

Sheep Guts
18th Dec 2002, 07:30
I here that Santa closely avoided a fine for incorrect safety equipment in Greenland he had a nine person life raft, when a 1 person 6 Reindeer liferatft was required. Lucky to get away with that, considering those Canadian FOIs....
Keep it going guys...

Sheep

HOHOHOHOHOHJOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lackov
18th Dec 2002, 11:19
Under normal circumstances, details from the ongoing investigation of serious allegations (such as those made above) are kept under wraps until final findings are released. On this occasion however, I was able to do a bit of snooping around, and came up with the following details. This information is strictly unofficial and portions remain as yet unsubstantiated, so it would be appreciated if the details were not disseminated to the mass media.

INVESTIGATION CASE XM25122002AS

Known Facts:

Foreign registered aircraft was discovered at a remote airstrip between Darwin and Broome (attatched to the Jingilingilin Belsenwurra Community). CASA officers approached the aircraft and the flight crew and proceeded to undertake a full ramp inspection, with the following findings:
The aircrafts maintenance release was invalid, due to the issuing workshop not being CASA approved to issue Class 'S' releases.
The aircrafts pilot had the distinctive odour of whiskey in his breath, further questioning revealed that this had been consumed during previous turnarounds as the evenings flying progressed.
An inspection of the aircrafts seating area revealed evidence of passengers on prior flights. When the pilot was asked to produce a passenger manifest, he was unable, and simply stated that he had made a list, and proffesed that he had checked its accuracy several times (possibly twice). Such a list was eventually found wedged under a cone marker at a previously visited airfield. A detailed inspection revealed that it had been correctly completed, with passengers being divided into separate seating in compartments labelled 'naughty' and 'nice'.
The pilot was questioned as to the validity of his instrument rating, and confessed that it had indeed lapsed, but added that he had been fly with an individual with a current rating, and pointed to a stocky individual wearing a communist party name tag marked 'Rudolph'. Rudolph appeared to speak only russian and was accompanied by what appeared to be his wife who was multi lingual, and responded to all questions addressed to Rudolph on his behalf. The initial questioning of Rudolph addressed his ability to navigate through precipitation, to which the reply was "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!" (editors note....rudolph the red nose........get it? aaarh forget it!).
Evidence was found of animals being attatched to the craft using illegal restraints that had no approval placard, and there was no evidence of the provision of moisture absorbant materials for the animals (which appeared to be a variety of large deer, sporting antlers).
The animals, aircraft and its cargo have all been impounded, and the pilot remanded in custody pending further investigation. Charges are expected to be laid under section 342b subsection 28b (iv) of the CAR's (this regulation is often referred to as the 'Santa Clause'). The investigation is expected to proceed in mid to late 2009.

Again....I'm not entirely sure how accurate this information is, but the last paragraph indicates that CASA may have pulled off the ultimate coup, and had christmas effectively cancelled for the next few years. Sounds like the guy in the suit could do with a bit of pro bono legal aid. Anyone got any ideas for him?

gaunty
18th Dec 2002, 12:02
Creampuff., 4Dogs!!

Where are you when we really need you:p

the wizard of auz
18th Dec 2002, 13:12
Strewth sheeps, I couldnt even get HA to have a beer with me in the two weeks I was up there. come down to this part of the world and I'll show around......might be through bleary eyes and you prolly wont remember alot but you can say ya sorta saw it and we can drink any ol spirit, not just xmas spirirt. :D

Sheep Guts
18th Dec 2002, 14:19
In my second post there was some crass language which I now have omitted. My apologies to those I offended. Great replies sofar...

XMAS SHEEP

p.s. I am now sober...............:rolleyes: :D :D :D

I Fly
18th Dec 2002, 19:42
lackof, your information is indeed true. However, due to political pressure from the local Member CASA has relented and will let him fly again. Providing he does a renewal with the local FOI first. He will carry a shotgun for that mandatory engine failure after take-off.
Merry Christmas all.

Sheep Guts
19th Dec 2002, 15:41
****NEWS FLASH****NEWS FLASH*****

aap. " The National Crime Authority, is believed to have new evidence against Santa regarding his Australian IFR renewal. Investigators found traces of fine white powder in his slaycraft.

Santa who has given statements, joyfully replied to reporters" HOHO it be bits a snow not an illegal substance as alledged by the investigators"
Its believed now that CASA in conjunction with the NCA are stone walling Santa and deliberatley delaying his progress.

In other news. The JAR have reportedly not given Santa an equivalent licence, so European deliveries may be in jeopardy. Santa who has had a validation for as long as time stood still, was rather upset. " HOHO this cant true I DEFINITELY do have over 3000 Command in International OPS but my Slaycraft isnt over 20,000kgs and in fact weighs nothing:rolleyes: "

The European Authorities had no reply but reported.That also due to another ruling ETOPS Santa Craft needed more reindeer.
Infact the JAR as we speak are developing a new rulling primarily for the Big Man himself, ESROWOP, Extended Six Reindeer Over Water Operations. Santa was asked to comment" HOHOHO I dont know what the fuss is all about been doing it for years HOHO".

My creative mind is straying a bit.Lackov some great news youve come into , didnt even know the "Santa Clause" extisted.:D :) :D :) :D

Regards
Sheep

whogivesa????
20th Dec 2002, 04:56
That reply of "don't ask me the reason, I've been doing it for years"... it just sounds SOOOOOOO familiar !

Last I heard in the court rooms, and CASA NCN's, is that Santa has pleaded that normal rules do NOT apply to him, as he is a PRIVATE operation, and as such has a Private instrument rating which is perpetually valid and has no need for currency!

However I DID also hear that the EPA was interested in his exhaust fumes, and bald skids.

Gotta LOVE the fatman!

OZBUSDRIVER
21st Dec 2002, 05:49
news.com.au website has posted this-

Santa cleared to fly over Australia
December 20, 2002

SANTA has been given the all-clear for Australian airspace on Christmas Eve.

Transport Minister John Anderson said Santa had been fully briefed about changes in the national airspace system since his flight last Christmas.

And it appears Rudolph the reindeer will lead Santa this year, in a bid to comply with aviation lighting rules.

"I am pleased to confirm that Santa will be able to operate in Australian airspace as normal," Mr Anderson said in a statement.

"However, the briefing was complicated by a disagreement about the navigation lights carried by the sleigh."

Mr Anderson said civil aviation regulations require all aircraft to carry red, green and white navigation lights.

But Santa's elves had complained the lights would distract the reindeer.

"One of the reindeer, Rudolph, has a very shiny nose," he said.

"The Civil Aviation Safety Authority has therefore directed that Rudolph must lead the sleigh on Christmas Eve."

Mr Anderson said as there had never been a complaint about low-flying sleighs and reindeer, Santa had been cleared to operate through the Adelaide, Coolangatta and Sydney airport curfew hours.

AAP

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON D&G AND A PROSPEROUS 2003 FOR ALL :D

Mark

Cook me some eggs Bitch!
25th Dec 2002, 21:58
HEY!!!

Which one of you Thunderbirds called Santa fat?

He's not fat, he just doesnt **** enough?!