PDA

View Full Version : European Aircharter 747s

Goforfun
17th Dec 2002, 14:19
Are they still flying? And whats happened to the company since the sale?

Thanks!

mutt
17th Dec 2002, 15:25
I'm expecting two of them to show up on my door step at the start of Jan, so they better be flying!

Mutt.

london-flyer
18th Dec 2002, 18:40
they are still flying, nov been a quite month for all, been doing Miami for P and O, plus Lagos, and stuff for Air Mauritus. however gearing up for 1 a/c to go to KL for hadj, and 2 to saudi, 1 back from usa after having 4 doors added, and a little light refurbishing, i.e more seats.

also a full programme for Travel City Direct next year, rumors are, 4 or 5 flights from LGW to SFB, and 3 or 4 from MAN to SFB.

So far sale not affected us much, as Bath family ( behind Bath Travel ) have brought us, and want to keep us as the same, with a few improvements I am sure.

EGCC4284
20th Dec 2002, 14:44
London-Flyer,

I think I may know who you are. Are you a PPL holder

arther
30th May 2004, 19:56
Yes ,
some of the B747s are still flying !!
Have also heard that they have more B737s then this time last month..... were are they getting the money from to keep these aircraft flying?
How about paying the staff that went the money they are due.
glad that im out of the company there are so many people in operations that have been two faced !

Jason2000
30th May 2004, 22:53
There was one (747) taxiing infront of us at MAN yesterday afternoon....and he was very heavy.....was taxiing at like 5 knots

rgrds
J

London Jets
31st May 2004, 17:25
Jason2000

Any idea which 747 it was? cheers

LJ

IB4138
4th Jun 2004, 14:44
I have requested the info from the oracle at MAN.
Cheers

IB

airsmiles
4th Jun 2004, 20:34
Having Bournemouth (or Hurn to me) Airport I can reliably inform you that 2 B747's appear to be in use at present and occasionally trundle in and out. (XE and XH for the anoraks). All the rest are parked up at Filton/Gatwick/Amsrwedam/San Antonio.

airsmiles

London Jets
16th Jun 2004, 13:59
Hi All

Just to remind all you ex-EAAC people that today is the last day you can register to take EAAC and Paul Stoddart to an employment tribunal.

If you go to www.employmenttribunals.gov.uk and follow the links you can do it there.

LJ

moku
19th Jun 2004, 23:31
Anyone else notice the appearance of OZJet on the rear wing of the minardi F1 cars this weekend in Indy? Talk about a slap in the face for the ex European crews!!

If he has enough money to start a new LOCO in Oz what about the people in EGHH who are still owed money?:mad: :mad:

Engineer
20th Jun 2004, 00:10
These guys and girls will never get their money back just like Cougar

It is time for them to realise what was good is just a memory now

HZ123
20th Jun 2004, 07:45
On another subject does the racing lot still operate the silver coloured BAe146.

IB4138
20th Jun 2004, 07:59
They have 2 x BAe 146-100's, G-OFOA/ G-OFOM

London Jets
20th Jun 2004, 15:58
Engineer Thanks for your comment. Not appreciated. to start saying we won't get our money when we have been told we will get something by the end of June / beginning of July through Moore Stephens.

Moku Ozjet has been on the tail of minardi for most of the season. Yes it is a slap in the face but it is also nice knowing that Ozjet has not been given the go ahead. The problem with Paul :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Stoddart is that he has lots of companies some with money, some without. EAAC has no money and has since gone in to a CVA. I know it is not fair on us that have no job and are owed money but we will be getting something, not much but something anyway. I can see why he won't transfer some of his money around, he has made money from his other companies and it is his money so he has the choice of what to do with it. If he had any sense of kindness or any heart whatsoever he would do the right thing, but as we all know, that is not going to happen.

Here's to hoping.

LJ