PDA

View Full Version : How to become a stewi???

Micky
16th Dec 2002, 12:43
Hi everybody,
I would like to know from people who recently have qualifid as Cabin crew how they did it, by whom,etc....
I am aking for my sister who would like to become cabin crew, she has addresses for about 20 Airlines, and asked me if I could find out more. ( I am the trainy pilot of the famalie:D ) So if you have any Information We both would be very thankful...

Regards Micky:cool:

Flyboybrad
18th Dec 2002, 19:06
Hey
I cant help with your sis but im interested in your flying...What ratings do you currently hold? Im 1/2 way through my PPL and im loving it. I live for aviation and my aim is commercial flying. Iv got an interview for Britania comming up in a few weeks (cabin crew) and I really hope I get it. I hope your sister get what she wants, its a great job so iv read. Im in reatail (john lewis) and im not really liking it. Id rather be up in the clouds. I live right under London Heathrows 090R final and its such a motivation when I look up.
Im currently working with a ex-BA air stewardess and shes giving me a few tips for the interview. shes told me to "BE MYSELF" and show good team comunication. Im sure your sis already knows that. sorry I havent been much help

Brad.

Non Iron Chippy
24th Dec 2002, 01:23
You guys are in the wrong forum, post in Cabin Crew for a better response.