PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunt

Capn Notarious
14th Dec 2002, 12:13
RETURNS TO BBC 2 ON MONDAY AT 18.00HRS

Cuddles
14th Dec 2002, 16:57
New or repeats.

Against the grain here probably, but Annabell Croft was best.

Draco
14th Dec 2002, 18:11
Anyone here guilty of involvement? Capn Notarious?

Genghis the Engineer
14th Dec 2002, 21:24
BBC's website yields the following..

Treasure Hunt
Mon 16 Dec, 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm 45mins

A revival of the classic gameshow where contestants follow a trail of clues to track down the prize. Dermot Murnaghan helps from the studio and Suzi Perry chases the clues from the sky. W/S.

Didn't it used to be on C4?

G

The Nr Fairy
14th Dec 2002, 21:37
It did used to be on C4, and I remember seeing the French version before the English version.

And it was Anneka Rice, then Annabel Croft, with Kenneth Kendal in the studio.

IIRC Keith Thompson (sp?) was the lead pilot, and he's been seen recently in an A109 for Time Fliers.

pilotwolf
15th Dec 2002, 10:08
The repeat(s) were on Challange? chanel this morning about 0700 as I was getting ready for work.

...Anneka was busy leaping around near the Forth Bridge :rolleyes:

Daifly
15th Dec 2002, 10:51
It's a five day run (pilot (boom boom) run I guess).

Dermot Murgnahan (sp?) is the Kenneth Kendal (I vote we start a "Bring Back Kenneth" appeal) and Suzi Perry (BBC1 Superbikes) is the Anneka Rice (OK, so the campaign can stop at Kenneth :o))

On a publicity shot I saw the other day it was a Jetranger G-ONTV (which I seem to remember was Noel Edmonds? So that I guess means it might be the lot from the North of Devon, not Keith and his lot from the South?)

Anyway, good to see it back, shame it's on at 6 - not a good viewing time for us in the South East who have to deal with the M2Car5Park.

Capn Notarious
15th Dec 2002, 13:55
Through this page in 'Danny's Directory' :aka Pprune.

I make it plain, that I'm not involved in TREASURE HUNT; until the
the programme comes through the screen and is viewed by me.

Special 25
15th Dec 2002, 14:23
No, its the same old lot from Castle Air - Keith is the pilot and its a five show run, hopefully being turned into a full series.

Best of luck.

ppheli
16th Dec 2002, 05:09
G-ONTV is a Castle Air machine as UKP25 pointed out, and caused the CAA particular interest when imported because it has an 250-C20R/4 engine and the CAA only have C20B and C20J models in their observer's pocket book of JetRangers..... As I recall, there was a delay of about 9 months to get a CofA!

Daifly - The bearded man of north Devon hasn't had a JetRanger since switching to an AS350 in 1984 and currently flies an A109 Power G-VMCO (his latest venture being the Video Meeting COmpany). Although of course he has had involvement in JetRanger ops with Mr Blobby et al in more recent years but he has never had an AOC, always subcontracted to an AOC operator.

md 600 driver
16th Dec 2002, 19:09
i watched it tonight

that pilots a marvel he gets a exeptional rate of climb and speed out of the 206 i did not think it was as fast

and his flights over the sea and beaches not a rule 5 in sight

well i know its tv but realy

whos going to own up ,whos the party pooper you are the weakest link goodbye ,

totaly in jest sometimes i think people in glass cages should not throw stones
i must remember
i must remember
i must remember

that i live in a glass cage

bosher
16th Dec 2002, 21:38
I saw it as well.

How do they get away with all that, public transport and all!!!

They must have a trained ops inspector

chevvron
28th Feb 2014, 09:15
First series being shown again on 'Challenge' freeview ch46.