PDA

View Full Version : Astraeus...

pushtu
14th Dec 2002, 10:11
I have seen on the Astraeus website that they are recruiting ground staff at the moment. Can anyone gve me any info to the exact positons and bases for these???

Anything would be much appreciated.

Cheers.....

scroggs
14th Dec 2002, 13:35
Pushtu, these pages are for pilot wannabes, not ground staff. I'll try and move this post to a more appropriate forum. However, our very own Hamrah is the Director Flight Ops of Astraeus and may be able to point you in the right direction if you send him an e-mail. Be prepared to wait for an answer; after yesterday's Celtic supporters' efforts to rearrange one of his aircraft and its crew I suspect he's going to be a bit busy just now!

VP8
14th Dec 2002, 15:17
Scroggsy

Sorry to be pedantic but isn't this the Flight ops, Crewing and Dispatch side of the forum??

Ergo I am working in a ground staff position and not in a position to be one of the great Skygods..Everybody needs a break in life.

TVM

Gets off soapbox and retires

VEEPS ;)

Terrain Ahead!
14th Dec 2002, 16:19
VP8

Youre right this is flt ops / dispatch etc forum. Scroggs is the wannabes mod bod geeza, and pushtu posted this post in wannabes. If you go there about now - you can see "Astraeus - Moved".

i.e. Scroggs moved it here !!;)

VP8
14th Dec 2002, 22:02
Whoop Whoop pull up pull up

Pulls foot out of gob and sets JCB into reverse!!

Never goe into Wannabee's being a don'twannabe I droppeed abit of a clanger

Apols Scroggsy will read the thread properly before getting on my high horse next time.

Goes into grovel mode

VEEPS :D

scroggs
14th Dec 2002, 23:32
Apologies accepted!;)

Now, has anyone got any advice for our man Pushtu?

VIKING9
15th Dec 2002, 09:31
There is a Crewing Controller vacancy and my advice to you is to apply via the website and see what happens. Strikes me that they (Astraeus) have a decent bunch of people working at LGW HQ so I guess an answer will be forthcoming in due course.

Good luck. I'll now wait for the postman !!:rolleyes: