View Full Version : Zaps

Hugh Been'ad
14th Dec 2002, 09:44
Does anybody know a good source of Zaps as our current supplier appears to be charging over the odds. Also, I have heard about the lick and stick tattoo zaps...any good sources for those?

kbf1
14th Dec 2002, 20:34
A company called "Military Marketing Ltd" somewhere near Birmingham should be able to help. Can't give any more details than that, but a Yahoo search might find them. Also, if you can get hold of a copy of Soldier magazine there are a shed load of adverts in the back for marketing firms.

FJJP
14th Dec 2002, 20:39
Give Terry Rumble a call at http://www.terranepromotions.co.uk/main.htm
- He's a Master Aircrew and talks the language.

Norma Snockers
14th Dec 2002, 22:17
Similar subject, does anybody know a good source for embroidered aircrew shirts?

Also any good points of contact for general sales stuff, Keyrings, pens etc but with no initial set up charge and no ridiculous minimum order?

Grob Driver
15th Dec 2002, 00:30
Terrane Promotions

01522 697000 Talk to Terry... He's a good old boy and I'm sure he can help you out!

Norma Snockers - They can do your embroiders T-shirts too.... I've had mine years and it's still going strong!

Their factory is in Lincoln so if you're local, just pop in (I'm sure they have a map on their web site)... They certainly have their address! (it's worth a visit, just to see how all those badges are made!)

From what I've seen, they can manufacture just about anything.... Coffee mugs, stickers, name badges bla bla bla.... It's with giving them a ring! God anyone would think I work for the company! (I DONT!!!!) - And I'm not terry Rumble either! A big ugly Master wouldnt fit in my little grob! No offence Terry!

swinging monkey
15th Dec 2002, 13:21
Hugh,

Can concur with FJJP and the Grob Driver, Terry is your man!
My sqn (and most others I think) only use Terrane Promotions. They don't give you any bu**sh*t and get they get the job done.
I've been to their factory in Lincoln, and its facinating to see them make the embroidered badges, stickers and mugs and other stuff. Visit them, it's well worth it. I sound like a salesman don't I? Got any jobs Terry??

Grob, just as a matter of fact, there's nothing wrong with a good Master?? even and ugly one!
I know Terry Rumble well, and whilst you may be right in that he IS an ugly ******, I have no qualms about flying with Masters at all:D :D
Mind, I'm not sure he'd get in your Grob either:eek:

Best wishes to all for Crimbo
'The swinging Monkey'
'Caruthers, a large scotch for Santa!!'