PDA

View Full Version : A320 panel / aircraft (???)

SilvaBravo
14th Dec 2002, 06:24
hi,
I really need some help out here! :(
Within a few days I'm going to the A320 simulator (pilot selection for an airline...) and so I would like to get a realistic A320 cockpit in order to make some trainning in my pc before getting there.... :(
Anybody can help me?
In the net, where can I get a realistic and FUNCTIONAL A320 cockpit for my FS2002?

thk u!
my regards

noblues
14th Dec 2002, 10:19
http://www.meriweather.com/320/320_main.html

Interactive A320 flight deck, can click on any panel/button/FMS etc to get a more detailed view and explanation of its function.

Hope this helps ......

(PS : I have seen an A320 Sim in PCworld ......comes boxed with a flight deck video ...... don't know what its like ...).

BTW : I fly Airbus ...... treat the stick like it has 'crap' on it ...... its very easy to over control, the a/c will self trim and is very sensitive. Select an attitude and bank and dont touch the stick until you need to change that.
Its a very easy a/c to fly if you don't overcontrol.

Good luck.

Tibesti 3415
14th Dec 2002, 10:21
Try www.thales-tts.com or www.ttsl.co.uk
Think there is some types of sims you could dovnload from the net for a hand full of dollars.

Lozza2002
14th Dec 2002, 19:28
silverbravo

Let me know you're email address and i'll send you the phoenix simulations a320 panel.
I think you will find this to be the best panel around.
Photorealistic. Unfortunately its payware so you wont be able to download from the net however their website is: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

Good luck

lozza2002

SilvaBravo
15th Dec 2002, 01:09
First of all...everybody, thanks a lot for all the help!

Lozza2002,
please send me that file(s) to [email protected]
This email limite is 25MB..... :D

Everybody else with software too that can help me (...) please send it to the same email.... [email protected]

THANKS A LOT!!!

scroggs
15th Dec 2002, 16:25
I strongly hope that there is no suggestion here of illegally distributing commercial software? As an Airbus pilot (A340 not A320), I can testify to the accuracy of Phoenix's software, right down to the FMGS. It is well worth the small amount of money it costs. I, and others, am hopeful that Phoenix will go on to develop other similarly excellent software. They will only be able to do so if their current products earn them money. Do not steal from them.