PDA

View Full Version : Flybe. emergency landing

thomas_ba
13th Dec 2002, 21:01
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything more about the Flybe. mid flight problem. All I know is that the flite (BHX-BFS) a bae 146-200 suddenly shuddered mid flight and 1 male Cabin Crew member broke his leg, and one stewardess sprained her ankle. 2 pax had slight head injuries. The plane landed safely.

Also...I know a bit off the subject but has anyone recently attended their interview? I have one very soon at Gatwick.

Thanx - Thomas :):):)

starship
13th Dec 2002, 22:11
Thomas,

There is a thread in Reporting Points concerning this incident, which is very much under investigation at present. However much speculation goes on, nobody will know what actually happened until the investigation is complete.

The aircraft was operating BHX-BHD sector.

For information about flybe and its LGW crew base, there is a thread in this forum posted recently about just that. Have a look at it, and if you would like to know anything more email me.

cheers,

starship :cool:

thomas_ba
13th Dec 2002, 22:34
Hiya

Sorry, what does this mean? "There is a thread in Reporting Points concerning this incident" I couldn't find one.

I saw that other thread about Flybe. and i replied to it a week ago

I also emailed you a week ago asking you things about the interview and company etc.. did you get it?

Whats your email address? if you dont want to give it to me over here then mines : [email protected] id like to ask you a few things about the company as you seem v knowledgeably.

Cheers :):):)