PDA

View Full Version : Free Instrument Sim

tony draper
13th Dec 2002, 16:53
This might be of interest to you serious sim enthusiasts.
My apologies if it has been posted before or if you all know about it already.

http://airlines.afriqonline.com/download.htm

Drapes just likes blowing the sh!t outta virtual migs ;)

AngleAndAttack
13th Dec 2002, 18:35
:D

Suggest you buy Falcon 4.0 then tony.
And upgrade to SP3.

Tally ho!
Virtual Migs for you!.

A&A

tony draper
13th Dec 2002, 18:40
Draper bought Falcon4 the day it came out , A&A. ;)

AngleAndAttack
13th Dec 2002, 19:46
Same here. :D

Dec 12. 1998 is the official release date.

Have lost count of how many times it has been installed and patched,installed and patched.......

Jhieminga
16th Dec 2002, 14:46
Has anyone else downloaded this (ProFlight Professional 2000) and managed to get it running? After installation and running the program it opens, displays a 'runtime error 380, invalid property value' and shuts down again. I did get a couple of 'files on your system are newer than the ones being copied' messages and kept the newer files. Could that be the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

timmcat
17th Dec 2002, 09:36
Downloaded the program last night and it installed OK on my new XP machine (just one prompt suggesting that I kept an existing DLL). Program runs, but I've not had time to try it out properly yet. Jhieminga, I'm not a techie but I think your error message might relate to an incompatable Microsoft VB runtime environment. (anyone more qualified like to elaborate?).

I'm always a bit suspicious about 'free' programs that make a big job of selling themselves (as on the link). I can't find much about this company on the web (the freeserve company links are all dead) and although I can't see anything suspicious going on, I'm going to run a Spybot check when I get a min....

Tim