PDA

View Full Version : Thank you BA cabin staff ...

brockenspectre
12th Dec 2002, 21:10
On 26 November I flew BA2167 to Tampa from LGW and on 10/11 December flew back on BA2166 and for both flights I wish to say a big "thank you" to the cabin crew.

Outbound the flight was not overly hectic and crew were fun, pleasant, as competent as always - it was possible to hear many compliments being expressed among the passengers.

Inbound, the coach/Traveller section was heaving, the Club section with few in it and the First section redundant so judgement was exercised - the Club pax relocated to the First section and some Traveller pax seated in Club seats. I was not, initially, one of these, but my plight at being overlapped by a lady larger than myself led to my being invited to Club for the last 5 hours of the flight...what a difference! I actually snoozed!!

So ..once again.. BA cabin staff prove that passengers can be treated well, in an atmosphere of fun and ease, without any loss of competence!!

Thank you.

BTW I had boycotted the TPA flight for a couple of years during the AML saga but I can't see me having to do that again!

:D