View Full Version : Thank you BFC!

F3
29th Jun 2001, 17:10
After a long struggle(due to serious domestic/financial difficulties) I have just passed my ME/IR at Bristol Flying Centre.
Phew.......! Just in time before the three year limit turned my ATPL passes into CPL passes!
If any of you are looking for very high quality ME/IR training, I can thoroughly recommend BFC. The sim/flight instructors are very highly skilled and motivated professionals, and it was a pleasure to fly with them. I have never experienced such quick progress with my flying ability before, although I realise I still have a lifetime of learning ahead.
I must add, the Ops guys were stars as well.

Thank you BFC!
(BFC - 01275474601)

RVR800
29th Jun 2001, 18:40
Well Done F3

I hope to join you soon

Have similar problems..

I figure that your difficulties just make
the end result more valuable !

F3
30th Jun 2001, 06:21
Thanks RVR, and the very best of luck.
Yeah, in many ways the difficulties do tend to enhance the result, but to be absolutely honest I feel mentally/emotionally drained with regards to this industry.
I think I could do with a nice peaceful solo flight, just to remind myself of how wonderful 'raw flight'(if there is such a term)is.

Flat Erik
2nd Jul 2001, 23:47
BFC really helped me out when I returned from overseas with only 10 days to do the GFT's. Pass first time thanks to quality instruction. Again with the IR, BFC understood my requirements and provided me with exactly the training I required. No "Extra" flights to consolodate and burn money. Straight in. First time pass again.

Well done Naseeb and Tom Shaw!!

[This message has been edited by Flat Erik (edited 02 July 2001).]