PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone?/Where are they now?

Binoculars
11th Dec 2002, 14:48
A couple of years ago I started a thread called "Where are they now?" It was designed to give everybody a forum in which they could track down old friends, lovers, whatever, in the Oz aviation industry. It attracted several hundred posts and was received remarkably well. Some of the newer Ppruners may still find it useful if they do a search.

Given the number of "looking for.... " posts, perhaps the time has come to restart it? I've no idea where the moderators would like to put it, so I post this here putting it in Woomera's hands. Over to you, W. I think it's a timeless thread.

Binos

Woomera
11th Dec 2002, 15:00
Binos

Good one, think I'll put it on Aircrew Notices as that is more appropriate for this issue than Questions.

lackov
12th Dec 2002, 09:05
I'll kick it off then....

Anyone know where Rod Irvine is?? instructor/ag pilot?

He had the honour of being my first instructor, would be curoius to know where he is today..

OpsNormal
12th Dec 2002, 11:31
Good one Bino's!

Wonder what happened to Joe Crowther, ex KU earlier this year?

Freek Flyer
12th Dec 2002, 22:59
Sorry people, can't help you there, but does anyone know where DAMIEN SPERO is? He did his training down in melb, last I heard (2 years ago) he was in the Darwin area looking for work.

He's got my flight planning notes and I want them back!!! :D ;)

Cheers all

Snapper_head
13th Dec 2002, 03:31
Good idea Binoculars

I am still looking for Daniel Clothier believed to have last been sighted in Cairns. Any help getting in contact with him appreciated

Thanks in advance
Snapper_head

Rate1
13th Dec 2002, 05:02
Still trying to locate Bob Mckern. Ex Bunbury Aero Club. Last I heard was a QF F/O.

OzExpat
14th Dec 2002, 01:37
I'm looking for Binos to join us in Brizzy on Saturday 21 December! :D

Sorry that I can't help with any of the names posted so far but, the last time this thread was run, I found two people that I'd lost touch with. Think I may also have helped someone else to track down somebody, so this is a valuable thread indeed! :)

Cypher
14th Dec 2002, 04:29
Snapper...

Last I heard.. Clothier was flying a Metro part time somewhere..

I'd be interested also to find out where he's gone...

Snapper_head
15th Dec 2002, 11:27
Thanks for the help gents, I found Dan Clothier.

Hey Cypher have not heard from you for a while drop me a line with the goss.

Snapper

Warren Rabbit
5th Jan 2003, 11:51
Anybody know what happened to Geoff Eade and Bruce Maskiell who used to fly F27 and DC3 respectively out of CS a long time ago?

What a great thread, how did this get buried where nobody could find it?

ArnhemDog
5th Jan 2003, 12:34
R.I. at Ballarat Aero Club I believe.

A true gentleman, and old school pilot. As good as they get.

ugly
5th Jan 2003, 22:43
Looking for a guy named Brian Grinter - last I heard he was flying in the UAE

Why? He and I share the same name! I first found him via the 'net after someone sent me email thinking I was him. Bit of a co-incidense 2 people sharing the same name, both interested in aviation and both from farming background - as far as we known there isn't a direction relation.

I've corresponded on and off but he appears to have moved on, email address in UAE bounces back now

Kaptin M
5th Jan 2003, 22:59
Hey Bunny, Geoff & Diedre now reside in France. He was flying with Lauda [767] until a couple of years ago (and prior to that with Malaysian [737] ).

Still enjoys a drop of red, I hear, so what better place for him?!!

fugly, which of you was the Brian Grinter ex the Space Academy?

EPIRB
6th Jan 2003, 03:23
Bruce Maskiell is a 737 captain at Qantas.

cirrus driver
6th Jan 2003, 03:33
How about Col Sayce.
Is he still at qantas?
Best instructor I had. Very smooth operator.

The Enema Bandit
6th Jan 2003, 03:38
Anyone know the whereabouts of Rob Porter, ex Kendell and Pelair?

air med
6th Jan 2003, 12:57
col sayce still with qantas and still a great bloke

Woomera
7th Jan 2003, 01:12
He is indeed and I would appreciate you giving him my very best regards.:)

Binoculars
7th Jan 2003, 10:03
I hoped that this thread would include ATS personnel, as did the original. I think its positioning in Aircrew Notices makes that difficult, but I'll start.

On the ATS side of things, where is Wal Slaven, ex FS? Wayne Stanford, ex RAAF navigator and ATC, last heard as observer with Coastwatch?

If anybody knows Wayne, please give him my email and tell him I'd love to have a drink with him.

the wizard of auz
7th Jan 2003, 10:45
Cosmo Richards, bloody good instructor... went on to fly the biggys.
shaune ..... EX GAS driver, went from GAS to Cathay as a 47 F/O then on to Ansett I heard, what happened to him after Ansett?.

would like to catch up with both.

mjbow2
7th Jan 2003, 15:15
Looking for Anthony Burns (Byrnes actually) Beleive he went to QF in the mid 90's.

Foggy memory but it may also have been AN........

abfgh
7th Jan 2003, 15:40
Steve Bolitho? Still in Cairns? Anybody knows some more?

steamchicken
7th Jan 2003, 15:45
Any info on Matthew Koerber, worked for Danny Webb Smith on Beefwood Station, Fitzroy Crossing WA when I was there in 1999?

Mr Wright
7th Jan 2003, 21:12
abfgh, Steve Bolitho still ottering in Cairns with M_cair.

redsnail
8th Jan 2003, 00:05
Mr Wright, thanks for that. I was wondering where Blowie was too. :D

abfgh
8th Jan 2003, 19:14
Mr Wright is there any chance to get Steve's e-mail ? E-mail me if poss.

TIMMEEEE
8th Jan 2003, 19:42
After the whereabouts of Alan Lord.

The bulk of aviators (as well as acquaintances in Air Services) out there he owes money to would be very keen to catch up!!
Last heard of flying night freight ex Adelaide.

Spodman
8th Jan 2003, 23:56
How about Lyndon Wigmore (otherwise known as Wig or Mad Bastard)? Last heard of flying Pumas for Bristows somewhere??

2daddies
9th Jan 2003, 09:34
Alan Lord last seen leaving Airlink (Lae base) in PNG to start an exciting new career as a CASA FOI in Cairns or perhaps Townsville. This was in early 2001.

Lyndon Wigmore was made redundant from Qantaslink - Impulse back in August (when QF retired the B1900Ds - he was a Captain). I last saw him with a nice bottle of red and a vindaloo at an Indian restaurant in Brisbane, a month or two ago. I think he might have given away flying for the moment and is focussing on importing/ exporting.

Tinstaafl
9th Jan 2003, 12:29
Does he have a brother, Rowan?

I knew Rowan Wigmore, ex RAAF ATC then GA flying. He had a brother who was also a pilot. Wonder if it's the same? Where is Rowan now, I wonder?

2daddies
9th Jan 2003, 22:12
Lyndon talked about his brother who was an ATC quite a bit, so I'd assume that they're one and the same.

Not too sure what Rowan is doing now.

redsnail
10th Jan 2003, 00:48
Any one in contact with Wiggy please say "g'day" from me.

Curious as to what Pete Clements is up to. (former RAAF pilot, then Packer pilot, finally Murdoch pilot)

AnsettStar
10th Jan 2003, 08:04
... as to whether any of these (ex- AN) guys are still flying. Big thanks for many great memories of flight deck visits & riding the jumpseat. Thanks for answering my questions - you guys were awesome! :D Wish you all the best in whatever it is you are doing!!!

Captain Mal Randall
F.O. Greg Toole
Captain Gavan Browne
F.O. Glenn Rich
Captain Elliot Montague
F.O. Philip Schwartz
Captain Skip Monks
F.O. John Veitch

motboy
10th Jan 2003, 09:40
Im looking for Kevin Neil ex Nelson Aviation College instructor the last I herd he was with Air Nelson

clearance
10th Jan 2003, 21:25
Could the 'AB' your talking about be a 'Heli Driver'? If so email me and I will pass on the details...

Cheers

tinpis
10th Jan 2003, 22:10
Gavan Browne.."Disco" Gav ??

fokkerfellow
11th Jan 2003, 04:06
Have tried a few times in the Middle East forum.
GREIG HOURIGAN
Thought that he was flying over there?
Last I heard he left a message on my answering machine but it went kaput after I first heard his greeting.
Was flying lears.....emails were also deleted when the computer went bang.
Tried every combination (had learjet@ something?)
Like to catch up.

Skyking
11th Jan 2003, 05:38
Hi , looking for the following ...

At Mangalore Airport -- YMNG ( 1995-1996)-- kestrel aviaiton
--------------------------------------
1.Greg Vercoe -- CFI
2.Corey Powell
3.Knut Ryan
4.Donny Smith -- On choppers now
5.Ian Mcdonal -- was at kesterl , last heard of at Rotnest S-76

At YSBK ( 1996-1997)
----------
1.Steven Soros -- last heard of in QF
2.Ben Richardson -- last heard of in QF
3.John Maguire -- last heard of in QF
4.John Hopkins
5.Steven Galossi
6.George Xylas
7.J.Hotait

I would be nice to get in touch with them , they were friends and instructors when I was there.

Regards
Skyking

Hugh Jarse
11th Jan 2003, 07:02
Former Instructor of Gold Coast Aero Club 1981-ish?

Anybody seen him around?

cficare
11th Jan 2003, 10:54
Lokking for Brian Wiggs (CP in the NT)
Phil Evans (DLQ)

RTB RFN
11th Jan 2003, 19:12
Wiggies - Rowan and Lyndon are brothers. I knew Wiggy (Lyndon) on 105 course and he was a good mate of Kubes and Dick Coleman. Both of the brothers have reputations that precede them (perhaps we all do!). If anyone is in touch with Lyndon please also send my regards.

huey
11th Jan 2003, 22:45
My old instructor Brian Reddish.

Used to work up on the Sunshine Coast, does anybody know his whereabouts now?

Huey

JetRacer
12th Jan 2003, 08:53
Anyone know the whereabouts of:

Susan Chan, ex BAE Systems Flight Training Adelaide

David Leong (Wongy) last heard of in National Jet.

Adam Lowe ex AAA Charter chief pilot, then Jet Craft (Townsville) about 2000?

Cheers,

JetRacer

the wizard of auz
12th Jan 2003, 10:16
Adam lowe was writing a bit for Australian flying.....or was on the advisory board last I heard, I am sure if you send em a message they will pass it on for ya. last I heard he was still flying around in QLD.

air med
12th Jan 2003, 11:51
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Dave Anderson, would like to catch up with him .

ladbroke
12th Jan 2003, 12:57
Looking for Jarrod Blaker ex Air Swift Cairns 97/98

the wizard of auz
12th Jan 2003, 13:12
air med, If its the Dave Anderson that drives whirlymagigs, drop me a PM.

axiom
13th Jan 2003, 04:06
huey:

Regarding Brian Reddish; Nasty things happened to him by CASA- Search AOPA archives or ask editor to do so for you for an articlule " A travesty of natural justrice" by Brian. If you find him (may even be a member of AOPA to this day), tell him he still has friends at Monto Qld who think of him from time to time.

I am not hard to find.

airmed:

Is this the David Andersen, secretary to the CASA board, ex AOPA functionary, who is probably one of the few good blokes in an otherwise mediocre organisation ?

He is easy to find on the CASA 13 number.

PS CASA board disintergrates after 30th June 2003.

Note different spelling !

:)

huey
13th Jan 2003, 08:32
Hi Axiom,
Thanks for the reply.
Nasty things eh.I'll try a search on the AOPA website because you now have me intrigued.

Thanks again.

Huey

air med
13th Jan 2003, 09:57
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Tony Norman ex moorabbin pilot.

sactaf
15th Jan 2003, 22:11
cficare,

Last I heard Phill Evans was the senior base for GAM based in Adelaide.

Phill is a top bloke and never says no to a cold beer.......:)

All stations sactaf..............:D

nitelife
15th Jan 2003, 22:46
Adam Lowe with Mac Air in Townsville

sky surfer
15th Jan 2003, 22:49
Tony Norman is with RFDS in WA

the wizard of auz
16th Jan 2003, 13:04
See!!!!, I told you Adam was still in QLD somewhere. ;)

HabibBro
17th Jan 2003, 00:47
As for the ATC boys - Big Al down at SYD TWR is one of the best controllers Ive ever dealt with. Cant help us little prop fellas out enough....some of your very best work right there my friend! Might be the threat of a whooping on the Golf Course - Cheers Al.:D

TIMMEEEE
17th Jan 2003, 01:31
HabibBro - got to agree with you there.
The big red one is an outstanding controller and almost makes the job look easy.
Sleek the elite and Rocky the Leb boys send their fond regards!!

Rohanteck Bro!!!

farcup77
17th Jan 2003, 01:41
What about James Phelan,where the heck is JImmy junior hiding these days?

tealady
17th Jan 2003, 07:54
Rod Irvine is still at Ballarat Aero Club after doing some ag flying. Adam Lowe is still in Townsville. Adam was Rods' first student at Bacchus Marsh School of Aviation. Also hear that Tony Norman is extremely ill with the big C.

Bluebottle
18th Jan 2003, 06:13
Ladbroke,

Jarrod Blaker with Sunstate in BN.

RV6
18th Jan 2003, 12:34
Binos

could that be the same Wal Slaven who runs Skippers in Perth?

Binoculars
18th Jan 2003, 23:53
RV6, I suppose that answers my question. I don't imagine there would be too many Wal Slavens around in WA aviation. :) Thanks.

SmoothCriminal
19th Jan 2003, 00:54
Anyone know the whereabouts of AUSTRALIAN FLYERS, Albury crew

Warwick Kendall
Charles Holland
Barry (last seen flying with kendall on the 340's)
Mark Wolny
Alyson
Andy

Cheers in Advance

Smoothie..
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Roland Pullthrough
22nd Jan 2003, 01:38
Pete Clements is in Melb in a holding pattern after the BHP Challenger was canned.

Glen Rich is with Mr Qantarse...

404 Titan
22nd Jan 2003, 02:19
Anyone know the where abouts of Neil Shardlow. Last seen 2000 as he was starting his Dash-8 cause with Surveillance Australia in Cairns. If anyone has an email address or Phone please PM me.
Thanks.

Elk McPherson
22nd Jan 2003, 05:15
Jiminny was with Airlines SA last time I heard, on the Banditos.

bushpig
22nd Jan 2003, 07:10
Ruth Muller-ex Flight West? Good pilot and a real lady.

Santaclaus
22nd Jan 2003, 07:29
Where is Joe Magro now.
last heard of at Bankstown then PNG.

)

404 Titan
22nd Jan 2003, 09:21
Ruth Muller is living in Duneden on the South Island of New Zealand. Replaced the F28 for a pram.

OpsNormal
22nd Jan 2003, 09:47
Santa Claus.... 'lil Joey now blasts around the country in a 717. SY based and freshly married, poor buggah!

:)

Bell Man
22nd Jan 2003, 10:02
Anyone know where Tony Thirnbeck (Not to sure of the spelling of Tony's last name) "BIG FOOT" is. Last heard, he was out of flying and had a farm near Brisbane.

What about Hoss, last I heard he was flying Mallards for Pearl Aviation, is he still there ?

bigfella5
22nd Jan 2003, 11:05
Anybody got little Joe Macros's contact details/

Scooter
22nd Jan 2003, 19:45
Anyone have the whereabouts of either Geoff Coury or George Psaltakis?
Both ex PNG about 1987-88.

JetRacer
22nd Jan 2003, 22:59
404 Titan,

Neil Shardlow is still with Surveillance, however working on the LADS Dash 8, getting to fly around the world.

I'll see what I can do to get an email addy for you :)

Cheers to those who responded to my query earlier! :)

JetRacer

Pseudonymn
23rd Jan 2003, 11:05
Bigfella5,

If you drop an email to OpsNormal, he should be able to help you with Joe's details, or at least pass on a mesage.

Turbulent Eddy
24th Jan 2003, 01:26
Skyking,
Corey Powell is now with Qantas, believe 767'ing now or shortly. He was in the NT before that, where he proved to be a bad influence on myself on numerous occasions :D

OpsNormal
24th Jan 2003, 04:20
Santaclaus, PM returned! :D

RedHeadedRatRooter
24th Jan 2003, 06:14
Raymondo...still blundering around in the middle of the night in a HS748 somewhere?

EPIRB
24th Jan 2003, 22:55
Does anyone know where Raymond Lewis, ex AN320 captain, is these days?

Binoculars
25th Jan 2003, 23:32
Any info on Grant Watson, who was an instructor at Lilydale in 1993-94?

Motor Plane Driver
26th Jan 2003, 04:27
Spoke to Tony Norman the other day, he is currently under going treatment & feeling good.

Chimbu chuckles
26th Jan 2003, 10:33
Bell man I think your knowledge of Bigfoot's locale is as good as anyones...yes he's out of flying but that's about all anyone knows for certain....typical Foot really.

Scooter Geoff was Captain B737 AN and last he emailed ( mid last year) he had a start at QF as a SO B744.

Here's a few I'm curious about;

Judy Mckenzie (my first instructor)
Stan Mobbs
Andy Dawson & Brett Jurecka ( did our Instructors Rating together)

Some of my early students from Camden in mid 80s

Dave Williams (we nearly spun in together)
Eric Chuter
R Irvin
Greg Attewell

Chuck.

ftrplt
26th Jan 2003, 10:40
Chimbu,

Eric Chuter passed away a few years ago now.:(

Rod Irvine was an ATC at Bankstown a few years ago, not sure if still there.

Not sure what Greg A is up to.

I was at Camden mid 80's with the guys you mentioned.

OzExpat
26th Jan 2003, 12:03
I remember Judy Mckenzie and Stan Mobbs ... very long time ago tho. Don't know where either of them would be these days but suspect that Stan might be retired.

Elk McPherson
27th Jan 2003, 10:10
Chimbu/Ozex,

Judy is CFI at Country Capital Flight Center in Tamworth. A good instructor and a great person to work for.

the wizard of auz
27th Jan 2003, 11:11
Any one heard from young Craig Kazim? was blasting around in a Moony when he was 16 and I had just started doing circuits...... Boy was I jelouse.

Flying Bagel
27th Jan 2003, 23:59
Susan Chan I think is working down the road at Bruce Hartwig, even now. I'd check there.

Turbulent Eddy
28th Jan 2003, 00:43
Wiz,
I think he may still be a Darwin-ite, fiddling with Metro's and the like. That was 18 mths ago though :confused:

OzExpat
28th Jan 2003, 07:24
Thanks Elk! Great to know that she's still around and doing everything as well as ever. :)

ComeByChance
28th Jan 2003, 08:36
Chimbu,

Just an update on what ftrplt posted. Rod Irvine is now working in Tamworth tower. Great bloke, I worked with him back in the early 90's when we were both ATC FDO's in Sydney.

The last I heard Stan was overseas (Europe, I think), his wife scored a job with KLM (or KLM Cityhopper) in the 90's. He was also a great bloke, he did my Grade 3 instructor test flight. I think we spent most of the flight talking about his flights in the super chook.

olderairhead
28th Jan 2003, 09:17
Scooter George "saltarkis" is a name I have not heard for years. Know the name but thats all. Cannot remember from where. Can you give any more info on this guy so my old brain might put a face to the name?

Also wondering where John Mc Kenzie, ex YPDN & YSSY rad tech circa '82 - 90? has got to.

Another that springs to mind is "never spoil a good story with fact" Rainbow ex Lae and Darwin circa '76 - '85

Coffee thanks!
29th Jan 2003, 01:00
A few weeks away from 20 years since we started!

Any of you guys out there want to say hello? I am feeling really lonely still in this outfit - think I am the last one left.

Where is Chris "Thommo" Thomson with no "P", Rick Emery, Ross Whittle - "Roger Ramjet", Kav, Fish, Dave Scarr, Snoopy, Lonno etc etc?

Regards, formerly known as the young, skinny, pimply, naive and angry "Maddog" - now old, fat, greying, disillusioned and bored...

Pinky the pilot
29th Jan 2003, 04:12
Any info on Terry (Tony?) Gridley; Simbu Aviation, Talair back in the early 90s.

OzExpat
29th Jan 2003, 07:38
Pinky... that name doesn't ring any bells with me but at least I finally caught up with Alan Y for ya today. Gave him your e-mail addy. He doesn't have e-mail himself but has access to a colleague's e-mail, so expect a message from him soon.

Seaeagle109
29th Jan 2003, 07:45
Coffee thanks!,

Chris "Noddy/Thommo" Thomson(ex 109 &127 pilots course), is flying with Air Atlanta in KL at the moment, previously an AN747 F/O prior to the demise.

I have his email if you want it.

Sharpie
29th Jan 2003, 08:49
Tony Gridley.

F28 Captain Air Pixie CNS based.

Pinky the pilot
29th Jan 2003, 23:18
Ozex @ Sharpie; Thanks heaps Gents. If you happen to run into Tony, could you ask him to drop me a line sometime please Sharpie?

Specnut727
30th Jan 2003, 10:41
Does anyone know the whereabouts of PETER SCHAEFFER, ex AN 737 Captain (I think) ?

Thanks

crocodile redundee
30th Jan 2003, 11:38
sadly peter schaeffer passed away about 18 months ago.

OzExpat
31st Jan 2003, 10:33
Ahha, THAT Tony Gridley... doh! Thanks Sharpie! :O

TheShadow
31st Jan 2003, 11:28
Graeme (Blue) Goodson - ex Ansett Captain and believed once based in Melbourne?

EPIRB
31st Jan 2003, 20:30
Graeme is now driving trams along with a couple of the other blokes.

Rate1
2nd Feb 2003, 23:39
Any info on Mike Keir ( or Kier ) former RAAF and TAA (Qantas)

liquid_gold
3rd Feb 2003, 06:39
Anyone know the whereabouts of SUE HALL ? ex Ayers Rock '89-'90

Maaate
3rd Feb 2003, 08:30
There is a Sue Hall working at the Airservices Brisbane Training Annex

Richo
4th Feb 2003, 01:03
Auz

Craig Kazim is flying a B200 out of Alice Springs for Pearl

woftam
4th Feb 2003, 05:20
Rate 1,
Mike is a QF B737 Captain in BNE.

YMML
4th Feb 2003, 23:31
Binoculars,

I did a few lessons with Grant Watson right at the beginning of it all...

He went somewhere in Africa for a while, flying a metro and possibly bigger I'm told, later returned to oz and last I heard was flying night freight on the east coast in a Metro. I think Syd based or thereabouts...

Hans Solo
5th Feb 2003, 04:34
Anyone know where Marty Keene, Ex- Hazo SAAB FO is these days?

frank Borman
5th Feb 2003, 05:10
Marty Keane, ex-Kendell Saab, then CRJ is in Virgin Blue.

mjbow2
7th Feb 2003, 07:20
Looking for En AN driver.....Bruce Clentsmith. More than likely has joined the ranks of the retired.

thanks...

MJB

amos2
7th Feb 2003, 07:36
Clentsmith the scab?...sorry can't help you! ;)

What-ho Squiffy!
7th Feb 2003, 10:24
Anyone heard of Greg Madden? Taught commercial theory for a while at Sydney TAFE - heard rumours he joined an airline. Funny b@stard who could have had a career in standup if he lost his medical.

And Geoff Appleton, an instructor at BAe Tamworth circa '93. Heard he went to Ansett?

FL450
7th Feb 2003, 12:13
Anyone know where Frank Munis is? Helicopter Engineer based Mt. Isa 70's & 80's

Thanks FL450

Helibloke
7th Feb 2003, 20:00
Rumour has it that Bruce is an FO with Air Pacific on the 767

Mr. Hat
7th Feb 2003, 22:22
Anyone know where MARK SHAW is? He's a top bloke- was very sick there for a while.

I think he's from marrochydoore trained at archerfield i think...?

Mainframe
8th Feb 2003, 08:21
UGLY
Brian Grinter (Falcon 900 UAE) now in YBCS, part time SAR/Mail Run pilot with Cape York Airlines.

Farknel
8th Feb 2003, 09:20
Last I heard, Jeff Appleton found employment with Air Japan (ANA subsidiary) after the demise of AN.

He probably returns regularly to AUS as I understand the Air Japan job is a commuting position.

Fark.

TIMMEEEE
8th Feb 2003, 16:11
Coffee Thanks.

Yeah,Chris (Thommo) Thomson is pushing around a B747 with Air Atlanta at the moment as already mentioned.
Ross (Roger Ramjet) Whittle is blundering across the skies of Japan in a B737 for some start-up mob and Richard Emery has left aviation some years back and enjoys a partners salary at one of the largest computing companies in the world after having spent some years based in the US.

Scooter while you ask Geoff Coury has been with Qantas for just on a year as Chimbu correctly stated after having spent just on 11 years with AN and is starting on the 767 shortly.
George Psaltakis was ex AN B737 and is currently in NZ flying 737's on the Qantas domestic contract.

frank Borman
9th Feb 2003, 00:33
Greg Madden is at the ATSB now as an Air safety Investigator. He was with QF but like all good people there, he saw the light and refused to get brainwashed. QF's loss big time!!!

Truth Seekers Int'nl
9th Feb 2003, 04:35
you must be confused amos because bruce clentsmith was a AFAP office bearer. no way would he be a scab!

EPIRB
9th Feb 2003, 04:55
Frank Borman, you seem to be very anti Qantas. Can you explain why please?

airstairs
9th Feb 2003, 10:53
Paul Millar, ex AN 737 F/O ? (Used to run Bendigo Aviation)

Grivation
9th Feb 2003, 17:44
Rhena Moore (maiden name) last seen at RACWA early 90's - may have gotten married (Lee ....???). Would like to know what they're up to!

Woomera
9th Feb 2003, 20:22
The magic 100 posts reached.

Please feel free to re-start.

W