PDA

View Full Version : Succesful at JMC's first interview

DeanJMC
10th Dec 2002, 15:32
Hi Everyone.

I just recieved my letter from JMC this morning saying I was succesful at the first stage of their recruitment process.

I have been invited to a one-to-one interview on the 15 January 2003.

Have any of you been to the JMC interview, or do any of you have any advice.

All advice would be grateful.

Thank you, DEAN

Eggbert Nobacon
10th Dec 2002, 20:26
Hi,

I had my one to one interview with JMC today. Unfortunately, i dont think it went very well, will find out in 2 weeks.

My interview was about an hour long and i was asked the usual questions... Customer service examples and Business awerness.

Just be yourself. Good luck and let us know how you get on. :)

Ianj
25th Dec 2002, 11:59
Hi there!

I had my one-to-one interview on the 9th Dec! I think it went really well and gave loads of positive answers. They said that I would know within two weeks but haven't heard anything yet! I phoned up Thomas Cook and they said that letters were being sent out around Boxing day so fingers crossed. Where are you looking to be based?

Good luck guys,

Ian:)

thomas_ba
25th Dec 2002, 22:20
Hello Ian how r u? Can't believe I havent really chatted with you for exactly one yr! Hows Ryanair Stansted? Too much to handle? Hope you get in with TCX, is it for BHX base?

Im living in LGW now and start training with another airline permenant in 2 weeks time! Keep in touch!

Thomas :)

Ianj
26th Dec 2002, 14:39
Hi there Thomas!

I can't believe I haven't spoke to you for a year either! :rolleyes:

Been really really busy! Ryanair is o.k but I think that TCX can offer me alot more esp. long haul! Yeah I am looking to be based at either BHX or MAN! So keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Good luck with the training and let me know how things are going!

And as you say, keep in touch!

Ian :)