View Full Version : EZY new routes

mcdonnellluke
6th Dec 2002, 09:33
Hello
Are EZY due to annonce new routes today, like those from thier new NCL base? I think this is because they are due to release thier summer timetable today.
Luke

Buster the Bear
6th Dec 2002, 10:04
No news yet although I understand that there are posters up in north Beds advertising Luton-Alicante and Luton-Newcastle.

Shamrock111
6th Dec 2002, 10:25
Heard that ezy are about to start flying into Cork airport soon, any one else hear this?

dwlpl
6th Dec 2002, 10:43
EasyJet normally uploads its major change of schedules overnight.

Also its usually nearer to Christmas.

Evanelpus
6th Dec 2002, 10:48
Was told quite a while back now, by someone from EZY, that the 'Summer' bookings system would be available from today.

Not there yet.

glynn-kayes
17th Dec 2002, 13:39
had a look at website today lgw-bfs and inv in booking system with flights to commence on 3rd feb also all new routes and summer timetables will be loaded into booking system on 24th dec

controller friendly
17th Dec 2002, 17:14
Heard there will be 3 bfs-lgw from the summer plus 2 bfs-ncl. We believe we're also gettin a new baby.....;) ;)

mcdonnellluke
17th Dec 2002, 17:26
by that do you mean a new BMI baby route?
Also any chances of an LPL-LGW route by the summer?
Luke

glynn-kayes
17th Dec 2002, 17:33
im also hearing of a new baby arrival at man. seems man is pregnant at the moment

glynn-kayes
17th Dec 2002, 18:03
uncle monty.my info is based on what i hear among crews and also staff who actually sell flights<me being one who brings in the revenue>and mytravellite are seriously looking at bfs-man and a collegue of mine at bfs has informed me of the vz bfs-pmi route also a mytravellite sales agent told me last night on staff bus that bfs from man is firmly on the cards