PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritius

NigD2
4th Dec 2002, 09:38
Hi everyone

Me and My fiancee are off to Mauritius soon to get married and are flying with Air Mauritius.
Anyone have any experience with the airline, good or bad? Just interested and not looking forward to 12 hour flight!!!:eek: :( :eek:

NigD2

singaporegirl
5th Dec 2002, 15:29
I flew with them a couple of years ago, while some colleagues flew BA. Comparing our experiences made me think I got the better deal. I had an individual seat screen, they didn't; the food was better than on many airlines I've travelled with; the cabin crew were perfectly friendly; and their flight was full, while mine wasn't, so I had more room to spread out.

My flight home *was* full, so less comfortable - but no less so than any other airline.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

mr.777
11th Dec 2002, 09:16
Flew on them in April this year and was really impressed with the service and legroom in economy......34ins which is a LOT compared to other carriers.Look forward to it......it will be the perfect start to your holiday.
P.s if your on honeymoon dont forget to ask for an upgrade....I used to dispatch their aircraft when I worked at LHR and he station manager is a really nice guy!

singaporegirl
11th Dec 2002, 12:55
Certainly no harm in asking, but I remember hearing that so many people choose Mauritius for their honeymoon that if they upgraded all the loving couples the plane would tip nose down! :D