PDA

View Full Version : Horses

Up Front
3rd Feb 2001, 04:55
Have any of you fellow wannabees tried the cms Racing school (those involved will know exactly what I am referring to) and does it work. Obviously I am trying to protect my hard earned cash but will give any thing a go if it works. Laters

Little Fly Girl
5th Feb 2001, 08:33
I hope I am not asking an obvious question, I don't want to appear a complete spud etc! But, I really must ask... What is the cms Racing School? I've heard it mentioned a few times now, but haven't the foggiest as to what you're on about! Please enlighten me...

Thanks for your help...

------------------
LFG

Up Front
5th Feb 2001, 18:29
CMS is a course that enlightens you on the world of professional gambling. It all comes from a genuine source, or I hope it does, and they guarantee you profits if you follow the course to the tee. The course organiser receives no commission or the likes so I can not really see what's in it for him. This leads me to belive it is an ok thing. The opportunity to join was submitted via through a course I was following that is run by a Captain and he had tried it beforehand to ensure that it worked. Apparently it does. My biggest hang up is that I have never met the Captain or anyone else involved on the course. Maybe I am being overly cautious and I should just give it a go but as you know money does not grow on trees. I would be interested to know your views and where you heard of CMS. Maybe it was positive news. Once I hear of someone who could verify that it works then I will feel more relaxed about the issue.

Thanks for replying. Hope to hear soon.

UF

Little Fly Girl
5th Feb 2001, 22:28
oh, I see!!
I can understand why you are being cautious, but I'm affraid I have not had experience of success with this...sorry! Let you know if I hear more though,
good luck!!

------------------
LFG