PDA

View Full Version : Lu Zuckerman

Heliport
2nd Dec 2002, 06:59
A picture of this Thanksgiving's Presidential Pardon prompted your Mods to review the ban which has prevented our old friend Lu Zuckerman from posting on Rotorheads for the past few months.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/11/images/20021126-4_turkey-bush-112602d-515h.jpg

Pedalstop and agreed that sufficient time has elapsed for us to lift the ban. The usual rules remain, and apply equally to all contributors.

I've emailed Lu offering to put the past behind us and inviting him to rejoin the forum if he wishes to do so.

Heliport

Grainger
2nd Dec 2002, 09:42
Is Lu the one on the left or the one on the right ?

Lu Zuckerman
2nd Dec 2002, 13:16
To: Grainger

Is Lu the one on the left or the one on the right ?

Considering the political divisions in the USA (Republicans and Democrats) with the former leaning right and the latter leaning to the left I have to say I am the one on the left.

Typical of the republicans I would say that this photo op is a sham. My reason for saying that is when the President returned to his home in Crawford, Texas he most likely had turkey for dinner.

My being welcomed back to the forum coincided with my 72nd birthday. Hopefully I can make it to my 73rd without being chastised.

Grainger
2nd Dec 2002, 13:58
Welcome back, Lu !

And happy birthday ! :cool:

Heliport
2nd Dec 2002, 17:23
Lu
Welcome back, and a http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Spec3/HB-Ani.gif from all your friends on Rotorheads.

sprocket
2nd Dec 2002, 19:17
Welcome back Lu, I expect you will be itching to get back into the swing of things here!

:D

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~thesme/mypic10.gif

Dave Jackson
2nd Dec 2002, 19:39
Grainger,

Forget the guys on the left and the right. They're only half there.

Who's the dude in the middle with the white suit?

Lu,

You d' man.

Congratulations on your reincarnation. Have you mellowed with age?

:) :)
Dave J.

Lu Zuckerman
2nd Dec 2002, 21:55
To: Sprocket

Re your animated post:

I’ve been quite busy for the last few months doing consulting work. However the time I would have spent on Rotorheads has given me much free time resulting in itching. The attendant scratching helped me pass the time but now when I use the computer I must select the largest type size due to a severe change in my eyesight. Yes too much scratching can make you go blind.

:rolleyes:

Steve76
3rd Dec 2002, 00:56
Welcome back Lu. Good to have another player back from over this side of the Atlantic.

widgeon
3rd Dec 2002, 12:25
Good to see you back Lu , I will be moving a little bit north soon ( and a bit closer to Montreal ).

Lu Zuckerman
3rd Dec 2002, 12:41
To: widgeon

Where is Halton? I can't find it on my map.

:confused:

B Sousa
3rd Dec 2002, 14:21
OK, I missed it..Was Lu Zuckerman (with one N) really banned?? If so he joins a rather illustrious Alumni Association of Formerly Banned Posters.

So as a Charter member of the AAFBPs, Welcome back LU and someone let me know when we will be allowed to call Al-Qaida folks by nasty nicknames again.

Heliport
3rd Dec 2002, 14:48
You've always been welcome on Rotorheads, Bert.

As I recall, you fell foul of a Mod of another forum. Confusing Al Qaida with all Arabs, possibly? ;)

But that's water well under the bridge now.
Your contributions to this forum are, and always have been, valued.

PS. Best stay in this forum. :)

ShyTorque
3rd Dec 2002, 15:53
A belated Happy Birthday Lu. Welcome back. Say anything but PLEASE don't mention gyroscopic precession ever again though.

Oops, sorry folks..............:D

widgeon
3rd Dec 2002, 19:55
Halton is one of the regions surrounding Toronto includes cities of Oakville , Burlington and towns of Milton and Georgetown.( isn't Canajun geography fascinating !!) BTW happy Birthday Lu . Home to Goodrich landing gear division and Wescam ( soon to be part of L3 communications)

t'aint natural
3rd Dec 2002, 21:56
Can anybody enlighten me on the curious 17 degree advance angle on the Robinson R22, and tell me what adverse effects it may possibly have?

Heliport
3rd Dec 2002, 22:04
No. They can't!!!

Lu Zuckerman
3rd Dec 2002, 23:11
No. They can't!!!

Yeah, but.....

CRAN
3rd Dec 2002, 23:23
Good to see you agin Lu!

CRAN
:)

4th Dec 2002, 13:49
Good to see you agin Lu!

widgeon
4th Dec 2002, 15:49
Cran Cron , where's Crun when you need him ;)

CRAN
4th Dec 2002, 16:23
Cron,

You'll have to stop posting directly after me, you'll make it look like I stutter.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-cheers
CRAN

Flight Safety
5th Dec 2002, 01:19
Welcome back Lu, and Happy Birthday.

5th Dec 2002, 14:59
CRAN

Roger, no more Cron after CRAN or CRAN after Cron unless Cron's post is to CRAN or CRAN's post is to Cron or Cron and CRAN are in same post and Cron and/or Cran are posting and vice versa.

helmet fire
7th Dec 2002, 05:42

Glad you are back Lu.

Things just have not been tangential enough round here lately.

:D :D