PDA

View Full Version : Air Atlantique/AFT

Token Bird
2nd Feb 2001, 15:59
Dear all,

I wish to apply for the Air Atlantique fuglie scheme (in a few months time when I have enough hours), and would like an outline of the selection process from someone who has done all stages.

Responses from applicants to the AFT 50:50 scheme would also be appreciated as I am told the selection procedures are the same.

Thank you in advance,

Token Bird
:)

Rote 8
2nd Feb 2001, 20:24
Are Atlantique still running the fuglie program? I was under the impression that their partial sponsorship scheme was replacing it. I.e. they plan to stream some of the sponsored peeps onto the airline. Mind you I am far from an expert on this.

ROTATION
2nd Feb 2001, 20:37
Feel free to e-mail me TB.

Token Bird
2nd Feb 2001, 20:45
Rote 8,

They give the impression that the 50:50 scheme is to meet the demand for pilots outside of Air Atlantique. I spoke to them on the 'phone t'other day and they are still running the fuglie scheme. They have since sent me applications for both schemes,

Token Bird

Perfect PFL
2nd Feb 2001, 22:15
I would like to know about this scheme as well, as I think I have about enough hours for it (you need 150 don't you?).

Thanks.

Token Bird
2nd Feb 2001, 23:20
Dear Perfect PFL,

Go for it - you only need 100 hours! 'Phone Atlantic Flight Training on 02476 882618 and stress that your interested in the Fuglie scheme rather than the 50:50,

Token Bird

Perfect PFL
3rd Feb 2001, 00:49
Thanks Token Bird,

I applied for the 50:50 scheme last year some time, and they sent me a letter to confirm I had a PPL, as I said that I would have completed it soon, and then they were going to invite me for selection. After I wrote back to say I had got my PPL, I didn't hear anything else.
I think I might wait and see if I was successful at my BM interview before I ring up, but if not I certainly will do.
Have you applied for it yet?
Thanks again for the info.

Perfect PFL. :)