PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help the Meteor Flight

BroxholmeA
25th Nov 2002, 14:34
Hi everyone. I'm looking for anyone with an interest or affection for the Gloster Meteor. Over at Yatesbury the Meteor Flight is restoring T7 WA591 to airworthiness. We hope to get it back in the air in the next 3 - 4 years (or sooner with a good wind) but could do with more help. To find out more about the project check out www.meteorflight.com

As the webmaster for the group I am keen to make contact with ex Meteor Pilots and ground crew so I can get more photos/ stories and reference material for the website.

Regards to you all

Andrew Broxholme :)

Torres
26th Nov 2002, 02:57
Andrew ........ Check your PPRuNe Mail. Bob :D

Kermit 180
26th Nov 2002, 06:16
SPELLING POLICE HAVE DETECTED AN ERROR IN YOUR INTRODUCTION:

"To be kept informed of project updates and changes to the site contact us to be added to the email list which is exclusively for the project, and you do not even have to me a member."

:rolleyes:

Great site, looks like a very worthwhile project that can involve many people from all over the place. Well done.

Kerms ;)

BroxholmeA
26th Nov 2002, 11:15
I will fix this when I update the site in the next few days. Thanks for pointing it out.

Gainesy
26th Nov 2002, 12:18
Brox,
Take a gander at the military forum, there was a fairly long thread about Meatboxes on there a couple of weeks ago; lots of interesting tales. Its probably dropped down to page two by now.