PDA

View Full Version : Intergrated course payments

FRIDAY
6th Jan 2002, 04:34
I've read before on this site about warnings against paying over large amounts of cash for training courses, intergrated courses in particular. With this of course I agree, but I still find myself asking, If this is possible did it only refer to those for example like cabair where you might save 2 or 3 grand if paid upfront? or does it also refer to the likes of BAE/OATS?
With Bae the payments are made in allocations of £13000 or £15000 approximately, but this still I would prefer to be lower, For example an arrangement for a continous flow of money on a montly basis or bi-monthly basis of a few thousand.After all its my money and I wish to squeez every last penny of interest out of it while I still have it, plus it makes me feel a little more secure.

FRIDAY
10th Jan 2002, 05:24
Ah c'mon lads and lassies someone must have some input. How about the group that started in october last out in BAE/jerez.

Blackshirt
10th Jan 2002, 05:30
Suggest you contact BAE direct; try some of that legendary Irish blarny on them. You never know what they might offer you.

[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: Blackshirt ]</p>